Tutorial on Creating a Job Vacancy Website with WordPress. WordPress is a CMS (Content Management System) which can be used for various websites, from creating blogs, personal websites, web portfolios, forums, and e-commerce websites, WordPress can also be used to build websites as a service provider for job vacancies as below.
Tutorial on creating a Job Listing website or the job website with WordPress will later be divided into 3 post sections, the first part will be explained in this post about how to install wp-job-manager plugin and the highest method, the second part explains how to post job vacancies and a little modification of the css, the last part explains how to provide thumbnails in job listings.
Back to the first discussion Installed the wp-job-manager plugin and activate it, after that a new Job Listings menu will appear in the sidebar as shown below:
From the picture above there is a sub menu All Job Listings – Add New – Job Categories – Job Types – Settings – Add-ons
- All job listing: Contains a collection of job vacancies that have been created.
- Add New: Menu to add new job vacancies
- Job Categories: Menu for creating various job categories, for example: Technology, Internet, Web Design, etc.
- Job Types: Menu to create the required type of work, Full Time, Freelance, Part time, etc.
- Settings: Menu for setting up the Job that will be displayed per page, and the expiration time of the job is opened.
And that’s a guide on how to create a job website with WordPress, I hope this article will be of use to you and have fun creating a website with WordPress. 🙂