1. Contents Title with Job vacancy required For example Web & Graphic Designer.
2. Fill in the requirements of the applicant in the column text area.
3. Select the job category For example Technology -> Website
4. Select Job Type, For example Full time
for more details, see the image below:
5. Complete Job Listing Data. Fill all Job location, Application URL, Company name, Company website, Company Tagline, Company Twitter, Comapany Logo, Job Expires. for more details, see the image below:
If all the steps about creating a new job listing have been completed, just make it Job Categories into Menu. in Appearance -> Menus
* for the next tutorial which is the third part, create thumbnails on job listings, In the picture in the Job listing section above, you can see the bottom one Upload image field, It does not exist by default, and will be discussed in full in the following discussion.