Tutorial on how to easily make sticker packs on Telegram – Previously, I made an article that explains in full about What is the Telegram application, how to use Telegram?. You can read this article if you don’t know what telegram is. Telegram is an instant messaging application that is similar to Whatsapp or BBM but does not have a status update feature, but telegram has many advantages compared to other instant messages (What are the advantages of Telegram compared to WhatsApp?), one of which is a sticker. Even though at this time WhatsApp has also implemented messages in the form of stickers. Apart from that, Telegram also has a bot that can be used for various needs, such as selling automatic credit and many more.
In this article I will not discuss what are the advantages of telegram, but I will provide a tutorial on how to easily make sticker packs on telegram. So you can easily make stickers as you wish.
How to Make Sticker Pack on Telegram
1. First: Add a Telegram sticker contact. To do so, just click here (@stickers). A chat window will open with the bot, which will allow you to create your own stickers. If you make it on the desktop version then you will see a pop up window like the image below and just click “OK”.
2. Second: Your Telegram application will open and a conversation will automatically appear indicating one of the available instructions for creating stickers:
- / newpack : You create a new pack of stickers
- / addsticker : add stickers to an existing package
- / delsticker : remove the sticker from an existing package
- / ordersticker : rearrange stickers from existing packs
- / stats: get statistics for stickers
- / top : make the sticker above
- / packstats : get sticker pack statistics
- / packtop : make the sticker pack in the order above
- / cancel : cancel the operation
You can see it like the following image in your Instagram message window.
3. Third: click / newpack or click start then type “/ newpackTo tell Sticker Bot that you want to create a new sticker pack. and then the sticker bot will reply to your message and tell you to type in the name of the telegram sticker that you will make, in this example I reply by typing my sticker name “verandaloungesticker“.
Then the sticker bot will reply again and tell you to choose an emoji to represent your sticker later, you can see a list of emojis on the smile icon next to the mic icon. Here I will make an example of making a sticker like, so I reply with an emoji like like the image above.
4. Then the sticker that you want to use for the emoji. Then enter the image file that you want to make a sticker, you must select the PNG file, and drag it to the Telegram window, or upload it by clicking the attachment icon. Note that the sticker format must be 512 × 512 as well as the PNG image file format or extension with a transparent background.
In the picture above you can see I uploaded a like image in the PNG image format, then the sticker bot will reply to the message saying that the sticker has been uploaded and you are asked to type “/ publish“.
5. The final step is that you are asked to type in the name of your sticker, this name is different from the name in the third step above, this name will be used as a link where you can add your next sticker. in this example I gave the name center click as you can see in the image above, and it was replied to by a sticker bot with the link address with the name you typed. as : https://telegram.me/addstickers/verandalounge. and now the sticker can be entered into the Telegram sticker list, and can be used immediately with chat friends.
And that’s an easy way to make stickers on telegram, please try and make your own stickers in telegram instant messages. Hopefully this is useful 🙂