Explanation of Paypal and How to Create a Latest Paypal Account. When you want to get into the online business and make money online, you need a service to send and receive payments. Usually you can use a credit card or debit card to make payments online but to receive payments, you need a service like PayPal. Because PayPal has become one of the oldest and largest services for sending and receiving payments online. Especially when you will receive payments from abroad, most people will ask if we have a paypal account. Since most of the advertising networks (if you are a blogger) the more transaction method is to use PayPal, so it is important that you have a Paypal account.
Apart from being used to receive and send payments individually, PayPal also supports a lot of marketplaces such as ebay, fiverr and various international online shopping places because paypal is the best online payment tool today. Or if you have PayPal it will be easy for you to rent best hosting as bluehost, iPage or Hostgator easily and quickly.
I personally also as a paypal user really feel helped by this paypal service, I use paypal to do various needs such as making payments for product purchases such as hosting rentals, buying plugins, accepting payments from outside clients and also withdrawing funds from a paypal account to a local bank account.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a service that allows you to pay, send money, and receive payments quickly, safely and protected. Because PayPal uses data encryption and anti-fraud technology to keep your information safe, it reduces the risk of online fraud.
You can use your PayPal account to shop with millions of merchants and sellers around the world anywhere you see the PayPal logo.
PayPal is a virtual account that has a wider function than a local bank account because it can be used to transact online in various countries, very different from a local bank account which can only be used for transactions within one country.
7 Pros of Having a PayPal Account?
- Create a Free PayPal Account
- Can accept and pay online transactions easily and quickly
- Withdrawing dollar funds to a local bank account (Bank in Indonesia)
- The PayPal payment method is used almost all over the World
- Has a high level of security
- PayPal stores credit card information
- PayPal is very flexible
How to Create or Register a Paypal Account
If you have read and understand about PayPal above, now I will explain the complete steps accompanied by pictures in how to create or register a PayPal account. Before proceeding to the registration process, you must be over 18 years old and have an E-mail. Please create an email first if you don’t have an email account. And this is a guide for creating or registering a personal PayPal account, if you want to create a PayPal business account, you can read a more complete guide here → How to Upgrade and Create a PayPal Business Account.
1. Please visit the PayPal site here, make sure you see the PayPal url beginning with https as follows https://www.paypal.com/. And click the button “List”In the upper right corner next to the login button.
2. You will be faced with a page like the image below after clicking the signup button in the first step, now select the button “Start“On the left under”Buy using PayPal“.
3. Please select Country on the dropdown menu and select Indonesia, in the fields below enter your Email address and Password. Try to use passwords that are unique and hard to guess and are longer than 6 characters. And click the button “Continue“.
5. Enter your credit card number and credit card expiration date to verify your PayPal account. If you are still not ready or do not have a credit card, please click “I’ll do that later“.
6. Next you will see several options as shown below and click “Open Your Account” in the below section.
7. Open the email you used to register for a PayPal account, you will receive an email containing a link to activate your PayPal account. Click the button that says Yes, this is my email.
8. Please enter the PayPal account password that you entered earlier in step three.
9. Now that you have a PayPal account, you can login to your account via the Login button on the top right with your email address and password. And here is a display of the PayPal account page.
When you log into your PayPal account, you will see unverified or unverified posts, with this status you can still use it to receive money and make a widraw, but there are still limits or restrictions, besides that there are also some parties who cannot accept payments if the account You have not been fully verified. My advice is that you better verify first by making a credit card or by buying a lot of VCC that you can find on Google, forums such as Kaskus or on Facebook forums with VCC prices which are fairly cheap.
Above is a complete explanation of PayPal and the steps to create or register a paypal account, I hope this tutorial makes it easier for those of you who want to open a PayPal account. Good luck 🙂
Do you need a PayPal verification service with a cheap VCC? If yes, then verandalounge can help you, see Cheap VCC service center, click here → Cheap VCC Center click.