The rapid development of technology today has led people to the digital world with many advanced technologies that are considered more practical and helpful. Technological developments also occur in the world of education. This is evidenced by the number of educational applications, e-books, to e-learning that use gadgets and the internet as a learning medium. One of the widely used children’s educational applications is SIDIA. Do you already know what SIDIA is?
Here are some explanations about SIDIA complete with an explanation of its various features and advantages:
Get to know more about what is SIDIA?
SIDIA stands for Arfadia Education System which is produced by PT. Arfadia which is one of the leading companies engaged in Information Technology and Multimedia in Indonesia. SIDIA itself is a software (software) as a medium of educational learning. This children’s educational application is suitable for use by students of various ages, from elementary, junior high to high school, covering various subjects ranging from Mathematics, Indonesian, Science, Social Sciences, PKN to Information Technology. With the large amount of content that SIDIA has, it allows users to learn various subjects in one application. This is certainly more practical and can save time because as a user, you only have to change other subjects that you want to study next without the need to change textbooks.
In the world of modern education, the use of educational software is used to support teaching and learning activities in schools. With many choices of educational software including SIDIA which contains modules for various lessons in schools, students have many choices for learning methods, apart from using textbooks that have been used since long time ago. Not only helps students’ learning process, this educational application is very helpful for teachers too. This SIDIA educational application can be used as teaching material or a reference for subject matter that will be delivered when teaching students in class.
Various features in SIDIA
As an educational application aimed at school-age children from elementary to high school, the SIDIA application has various features. Some of the features of this educational application for children include:
The e-book feature in SIDIA allows you to access various manual books with digital versions that can be opened via electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops. This E-book feature which is composed of text and digital images offers easy access, where you as a user can access it anytime and anywhere. Various subject matter in the SIDIA application are equipped with photos, pictures, videos, animations and sound so that the learning process becomes more interesting. E-books in the SIDIA application can be downloaded for free, which can be saved with several file types that you can choose according to your preferences.
The E-Learning feature of this children’s educational application can be used as independent learning material by students that can be stored on a computer. With the E-learning feature in SIDIA, it allows easy access to learning materials that can be done by both teachers and students.
E-library and e-book features
The E library feature is useful for those of you who need a variety of learning information. E-library and E-book contains various collections of electronic books on all subjects that you can easily access. The E-library feature can also be used to support the development of library management, in which there is a new book procurement planning feature, to dynamic document classification. In classifying documents, it can also be adapted to the needs of each school, and used as a library in general by setting the profile settings for each book or document, such as whether it is available or not, regulations related to fines, book lending limits, and guest and member book settings.
E – Voucher (Smart Card) Features
The SIDIA education application is also equipped with a communication media feature that allows communication between application users (students, parents and teachers) and the local head (for example the Mayor / Regent / Governor), as a means of establishing practical and easy communication without the need to open other applications separately.
The existence of a multi-user feature in the SIDIA application allows this application to be accessed by an unlimited number of users. So those of you who have this application don’t need to worry about having trouble accessing it, because the application has been designed to be accessed by many users.
This application gives enough freedom to edit the content created in it. All content in the SIDIA application can be edited, added or updated so that the information in it is always developing and up to date.
Content that is not restricted
This feature allows you to upload content without any restrictions. The SIDIA application can accommodate thousands to tens of thousands of content. Thus in this application you can get unlimited information that you can access and get at any time.
The advantages of SIDIA’s educational application
Apart from the various interesting features above, the SIDIA application has various advantages which of course make it easier for you as a user children’s educational applications These include:
- It has access settings that consist of several user classifications, such as administrators, librarians, guests, leaders, and application user members who have different access menus.
- The electronic book (e-book) in this educational application is equipped with document attribute features, ranging from book abstracts, ISBN codes, book locations, and other information that can be added dynamically to any e-book document.
- Equipped with a favorite book report feature. This feature allows you to find out what types of books are most frequently accessed so that those of you who need book recommendations can look for them on this list of favorite books.
- With the e-library feature, there are other advantages offered by the SIDIA application. Among them are the information regarding the number of book collections or documents that are currently circulating outside, information on the maturity of book loans, to the status of each collection book.
- Can be used as a medium for making quizzes (quiz creator). The quiz feature allows users to save and organize the questions used as a quiz. This feature is also equipped with setting the work date and setting the time limit for processing questions. The questions in the quiz can also be edited or added by the teacher and the results can be downloaded and then shared as learning material for students. Besides being able to find out the students’ understanding by giving quizzes, this feature also provides a complete explanation by the teacher at the end of the session.
With the various features and advantages of SIDIA above, this application can be school learning media comprehensive range for all school age children.