Which is Better Between Monstroid2 vs Divi vs Avada – In the web world, WordPress has the highest popularity. This has led to many theme developers popping up to offer their best WordPress themes. Determining which is the best WordPress theme that you will choose to build your website on is very crucial. Sometimes, choosing a theme also takes a lot of time, even if it doesn’t fit you will always and always look for other themes to suit your desires.
Table of contents
That is why it makes sense for you to start investing in a web theme that guarantees the quality of the things needed to create an attractive website, spending money is sometimes necessary to save time and to be guaranteed that the theme you buy meets your expectations. The only question unanswered is what is the best WordPress theme?
Here I will help you to find which is the best theme you should choose, apart from the best selling and dominating in recent years.
So, let’s see together what I’m going to offer you. I have selected three of the most popular WordPress themes on the web. This trio consists of Monstroid2 vs. Divi vs. Avada. I will introduce the three WordPress themes one by one and in the end you will have to choose one of them.
- What features make Monstroid2 vs. Divi vs. Avada is very popular (by programmers and non-programmers alike)
- What differentiates Monstroid2 vs. Divi vs. Avada?
- Price comparison
- The content
- Design options available.
Follow this guide, and you’ll be able to decide which platform works best for you and your website success in a few minutes!
Favorite WordPress Theme of the Year: Monstroid2 Vs Divi Vs Avada
Monstroid2 vs. Divi vs. Avada, these three themes have their own advantages and disadvantages, but the most important thing about a WordPress theme is that it meets the important requirements as below and all three of them have met the things mentioned below.
- Compatible in all browsers. Websites built with Monstroid2 vs. Divi vs. Avada looks equally attractive in all popular browsers.
- e-Commerce ready. Yes, WordPress is not the # 1 choice for building an online store. However, with Monstroid2 vs. Divi vs. Avada, you can quickly and easily start selling things online.
- Interactive. All three themes allow you to use social shares, networks, and counters to fully engage visitors. Of course, videos and audios are also available to win over the attention of your future target audience.
- SEO Optimized. Every theme considered will make your website favored by search engine crawlers like Google. Monstroid2 vs. Divi vs. Avada will remind you to do all the hidden work in this case is SEO optimization. You will never forget to add alternative descriptions to your images, provide smart meta descriptions for your web pages, etc.
- Suitable for beginners. All three Monstroid2 vs. Divi vs. Avada has extensive documentation for beginners to web design and makes it easy for beginners to use these three.
After you see some of the similarities and advantages of the three themes namely Monstroid2 vs. Divi vs. Avada, all of which meet the main requirements of the best WordPress themes. And now is looking at the differences between the three Monstroid2 vs. Divi vs. Avada to find which one is the best theme for you and choose one of the three.
Which is the best Monstroid2 Vs Divi Vs Avada
Price. Monstroid2 offered with a starting price of $ 75 a license for a single site. PS: As we compiled this post, you could buy Monstroid2 for a 30% discount, so you can get it for as little as $ 53.
Content. Following the big update of Monstroid2, the stats on Monstroid2 look really impressive. Believe it or not, Monstroid contains 100+ page templates and 500+ content blocks. Sounds too good to be true, right? Still, the numbers don’t lie. What does this mean in practice? With this diversity in hand, anyone will be able to become a professional website in the shortest amount of time.
Design. If you are new to web design or too lazy to come up with original color schemes, Monstroid2 will have it all for you. With 20+ theme skins and 30+ demos included you can be sure that your website looks unique and can make visitors feel excited. You can also find different styles for content elements such as:
- Header and footer sections. There are 20+ styles to choose from to attract your target audience.
- Blog. Never hesitate to experiment with 50+ blog layouts that will make your posts well read, commented on, and shared on social media.
Menu. Monstroid2 offers unlimited customization potential for your WordPress website menus. Thanks to the drag-and-drop functionality of the included JetMenu widget, there are many operations to apply to the menu. Add content blocks to your menu. Set the capture background. Switch between custom width options. Create a stunning color palette.
Price. The price range for Divi is from $ 89 to $ 249. If you want more than being a “subscriber”, you should go for annual access which costs $ 89 per year. If you don’t want to bother with the subscription process, opt for the lifetime access which costs $ 249. The good news is that for this money you get a lot more than Divi. You automatically get access to all other web products, namely themes and plugins, developed by Elegant Themes. How great is that?
Content. To be honest, the content of Divi pales in comparison to Monstroid2 and Avada. The most significant difference lies in the quantity of content blocks. There are only 37 (!) Content blocks, which may not be enough to create a unique website. Additionally, the number of template pages you will find on Divi is 32, which makes it three times less than what you see on Monstroid2. In addition, Divi does not contain post counters, social counters and video playlists.
Design. There are several design options that Divi offers, such as 10+ header and footer styles as well as 16 portfolio styles. But again, Divi’s design potential doesn’t look the same as what Monstroid2 and Avada are capable of when it comes to web design. With 7 skins, 4 blog layouts, and only 1 (!) Menu style, Divi seems to be the weakest link in terms of this comparison. Additionally, no demo is shown, which makes it difficult for non-programmers to see the final product that can be created with Divi. On top of that, Divi’s CSS file size is 415kb, which means a slower loading speed than your prospective website (where Monstroid2 is only 250kb in size).
Price. To get Avada, you have to choose between two licenses, namely regular and renewal licenses. The first costs $ 60 and it is for creating one web product that the end user is not expected to pay for. The latter is way more expensive and is available for $ 2950.
Content. With 40 template pages and 50+ content blocks, Avada seems to be a powerful tool for creating websites. Various pre-provided templates. It contains ready-made website templates for various business website niche markets, e.g. home maintenance, tourism, and event planning.
Design. Thanks to 30+ skins and 20+ demos, Avada is easy to customize. You can choose between 6 blog layouts and 5 menu styles. Overall, Avada contains a 388kb CSS file. It is slightly smaller than the Divi but still almost twice as big as the Monstroid2. Simply put, the CSS file is large enough to affect loading speed.
From the data mentioned above, we can make some conclusions from the comparison between Monstroid2 vs Divi vs Avada:
- Monstroid2 seems to be the strongest link in the chain of popular WordPress themes. Statistically speaking, Monstroid2 contains the largest number of pre-production content elements. Also, it offers some of the greatest design tools.
- Divi’s elegance and user-friendliness make it one of the best WordPress themes for beginners. However, in the long run, Divi functionality can reduce the performance of your website.
- Avada is gold between Monstroid2 and Divi. Being the cheapest theme of the three analyzed above, Avada is packed with ready and visually appealing content.