Maximize Your Income from Blogs with PayClick Native Ads – Making money from blogs is the thing most bloggers are looking for, both beginners and those who have been in the world of blogging for a long time, because blogging is not only a hobby but also mostly used as a career.
Indeed, blogging activity if devoted seriously and in the right way will generate large income and blogging can be a major source of income.
Bloggers’ income comes from a variety of sources and one of the most popular is from participating in advertising programs. Because the advertising program is currently the biggest contribution for bloggers to make money. And one that I want to discuss here is the native ad network program or native Ads from PayClick.
Maybe most of you don’t know about PayClick and often hear about Google’s advertising program, Google AdSense. You need to know that PayClick can be another solution for you to make money from blogs and for business owners who are currently implementing an effective marketing strategy to get high benefits.
For more details, please read this article to the end so that you can get to know more about PayClick and what benefits you will get if you join PayClick.
What is PayClick?
PayClick is a premium advertising network based on native ads (native ads) or modern native ads designed with sophisticated algorithms and the ads displayed by PayClick already support a variety of devices such as mobile, tablet and desktop. PayClick is an ad network that covers globally and has a lot of experience where this company has been established since 2010 and has won the trust of more than 120 thousand advertisers spread across 107 countries. All native ad formats used by PayClick comply with the requirements of an Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) advertising organization.
By placing an ad from PayClick on your site, the ad will appear to blend with the content part of your website or blog, this ad is really similar to your website content so that it has the potential to generate high click values with a CTR value of up to 5% and average 2.3% CTR average, this type of ad will be more acceptable to visitors because it does not look like an ad and does not interfere with your content as a whole. And of course this will be very beneficial for both parties, both for Advertisers and Publishers.
PayClick is different from other ads that have strict regulations, you can easily register and run a PayClick advertising program without the need for high requirements, so it is a solution to make money from advertising besides Google AdSense which are known to have too complicated requirements for publishers. You can also take your profits quickly every week with a tiny minimum payout of just $ 20.
Why do you need to use PayClick Native Ads?
Here are some reasons you need to consider and why it is worth adding native advertising to your marketing campaign:
- Native-ads have been shown to have higher engagement rates than traditional non-native ads. This will result in higher revenue and CTR from your ad. Also, you can avoid the hassle of banner ads.
- Native ads (native-ads) are the most effective way for ads to always be displayed on publisher websites even if the visitor’s browser uses ad blocking software.
- Native ads are more acceptable because they take the form of content that is valuable and contextually significant. This type of advertising can significantly enhance a brand’s reach.
- Native-ads work well with any mobile platform or platform. Native ads are hosted on third party sites’ main content area which means they can be used on devices including desktops, tablets, or smartphones. This increases ad reach significantly.
- With Payclick (CPC) you get paid for every click that registers through you! And you get 50% of the advertiser’s fee.
- You will be able to use CPM advertising if the site you have registered with already has a site that has a good amount of traffic. So this way you don’t have to wait for “clicks” to earn money, because you will be paid at a ratio of every 1000 hits!
- There is no need for you to have large traffic to register on the PayClick advertising network, you can see when you want to add a site that you can still join this advertising program even if your visitor count is under 1000.
PayClick Native Ads advantages
Here are some of the advantages of PayClick that you need to know:
- Native or native ad network
- Registration is free
- Easy requirements
- Designed with advanced algorithms
- Global ad network
- Advanced Control Panel
- Ads adjust to visitor interests
- Real time reports
- User Friendly
- High CTR reaches 5% and an average of 2.3%
- Trusted ad network
- There are 120 thousand advertisers in 107 countries
- Responsive Ads (mobile, tablets and desktop)
- Received 1,620,000,000 impressions and 37,200,000 clicks
- Product and content advertising
- Custom Ads (design can be customized)
- Real time tracking of ad statistics.
- Cross platform support
- $ 20 Minimum payout
- Fast loading Widget
- Technical Support
- Native Support Manager
- Accept a variety of payment methods: paypal, wire-transfer, pioneer, webmoney
- Easy and fast advertising (5 minutes setup)
- Can post multiple ads in one page
- Advertise at a low price
Those are some of the advantages of the PayClick premium advertising network that you will get if you join. Next, let’s go to the registration guide on PayClick.
How to Register as a PayClick Publisher
Registering to be a publisher on PayClick is very easy and does not require complicated steps.
Please visit PayClick’s native advertising network site here » Register PayClick
On the front page of the PayClick website you will see a large image with the “Registration” button and click on it.
Then you will immediately be faced with a popup containing a registration form and click the “Publisher” tab menu.
Please fill out the simple form according to the required information such as Email, Password and Skype (optional) and click the “Register” button.
Then please check the email you used to register, because you will receive a confirmation email from PayClick to get access to your account directly.
After you have successfully logged into your account, you will actually see a simple account control panel but have a professional appearance and report. And feel free to add your site and install a widget to start running ads and making money.
And that is also an advantage of PayClick compared to other advertising networks out there, let’s say AdSense you have to wait a few days to receive news and there are still several reviews to get approval to be accepted.
How to Register to Become a PayClick Advertiser
Registering to become an advertiser is also quite easy. When a pop-up appears you select the tab menu “Advertiser”.
Please fill out a fairly simple registration form consisting of name, email, company name, website and message. Then click the “Submit” button.
You will receive an email, follow the next easy instructions and your ad will be ready to go on the air for display on hundreds of thousands of websites and blogs worldwide.
PayClick is a network of native ads advertising programs that display ads similar to content so they are not boring. PayClick is a trusted advertising company that is proven to pay, and it’s worth trying because it doesn’t require complicated requirements to be accepted to run PayClick native ads and it’s a great solution to monetizing your blog besides Google AdSense. But keep in mind that you must always improve the quality of your site and traffic if you want to get big income from PayClick.
PayClick is very easy to list and setup ads, with a control panel that has a modern and easy to use interface.