Formulate SEO strategy being effective can feel tedious. But it’s important to make sure your site is optimized properly, starting with the basics. Moreover, what you run is a business website and offers something to your customers, there is a different treatment between SEO for business sites and blogs. You must implement the following strategies in order for your business site to run well, win on search engines and generate big sales.
The search engines consider every page on your business’s website to be a potential landing page. If a page is accessible to users, it will be crawled and indexed by search engines. Therefore, your job is to make sure the quality of your business site pages is truly excellent.
To create a quality landing page, you need to ask yourself these basic questions:
- Does your page attract and keep visitors’ attention?
- Did you answer the user’s needs? Example: Do your business web pages provide relevant product solutions or suggestions?
- Does your page encourage visitors to choose your solution over the one suggested by your competitors?
- Does your page contain links and / or references that actually work?
- Do the pages of your business website load fast?
- Does your page contain a clear and relevant call-to-action to ensure customers step by step smoothly?
Every page on your business site must have a purpose and persuade users to take an action. Where to start? Let’s consider these pages as the top priority that you should opt for:
- Home Page: Most visited and impressionable pages on your site
- About Us: It has been revealed that users who have viewed the “About Us” page are more likely to convert overall
- Contact us: This page should provide relevant and current details and various contact options to ensure accessibility for all users
- Category Pages: A must for SEO optimization – a critical moment for visitors in the research and purchasing phase of the customer journey, the gateway to the final product and conversions
- Product page: The key here is details – providing relevant product information (color, size, type, quantity), as well as completely accurate information, make sure you make the information for each product clear and complete, where the user when reading the product information is no longer there is something more need to be asked of you directly.
- FAQ: Search engines generate answers to users’ search questions, an FAQ page is a great platform for you to ensure the information your business site requires and provides
- Blog / Content Pages: Make sure you publish quality content material often. Because this blog will have a twofold effect on increasing sales and visitors to your business site. Not only does plain, fresh content encourage search engines to crawl your site more often, it also invites users to return to your site and increases the time spent on your page. This signifies a satisfying user experience and can improve the page rank of your business site in search engines as well.
Also, it’s important to review the basic outline of your site and assess the quality of your links and content. Do you provide solutions for your users? Is your site easy to access and navigate? If you are a WordPress user, make sure you choose a good theme and if you can buy a premium theme so that what you use it is really good. And don’t forget to always use best hosting service so that the pages of your business site can be accessed and loaded quickly by users and site speed also has a very positive impact on search engine rankings.
And those are some important points that you can apply to your business site, from now on make simple changes by following the guidelines above, even though it’s just a simple change but if you really do it it can have a positive impact on SEO efforts on your business site at future.