The program includes an auto-complete function, which greatly speeds up the programmer’s work and eliminates the possibility of errors.
The built-in PHP debugger allows you to execute PHP scripts step by step, moving sequentially through the lines of code. You can set check points, view the loop in action, and monitor the values of all variables during script execution.
You can view HTML templates directly in the editor, highlight interesting elements on the page and explore the associated CSS styles. HTML and CSS Inspector works on the principle of FireBug addon or a similar addon you are familiar with.
Other useful IDE functions and features:
- A pair of highlight brackets and tags – you’ll never have to count brackets or quotes, the editor will take care of that.
- Block highlighting, selecting and collapsing code snippets, bookmarks to facilitate navigation of edited files, recognition and building of the complete PHP project structure – these functions ensure easy work with projects of any scale.
- Support for 17 languages in the user interface, including English, German, Russian, Spanish, French and others.
- This program works on the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian.
The professional version of the Codelobster IDE provides programmers with more features.
For example, you have the opportunity to work with projects on a remote server using the built-in FTP client. You can edit the selected files, preview the results and then sync changes with the files on hosting.
In addition, the professional version includes a series of plug-ins:
- A large set of extensions that help work with PHP frameworks – CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Phalcon, Smarty, Symfony, Twig, and Yii plug-ins.
- Plugins for working with the most popular CMS – Drupal, Joomla, Magento and WordPress.
We can download and install any framework directly from the program without being distracted from the main tasks.
In general, during one year working, the team coached by Codelobster had no complaints against the editor. The Codelobster IDE works fast, doesn’t hang and allows you to even work with projects PHP large scale.
You can download the Codelobster IDE from the official website http://codelobsteride.com.