How to Take Full Page Screenshot in the Browser – Screenshot or screen capture is the easiest way we often do to take pictures from a computer screen display, or from other devices such as smartphones or tablets. If you are using a computer, you will very often use the button “Prt Sc “ or what is often called a print screen to take the media that appears on the screen to be used as an image.
But for this time I will discuss how to take a full screenshot or full one page from your web or browser, where all the bottom pages that are covered by screen height restrictions will also be captured.
If you want to take a screenshot of a web page in the browser, you still often take it using a print screen and of course there are obstacles, namely the results that are captured are only what is visible on the screen, and other parts that are not visible cannot be captured. Then how do you take a full page screenshot? The answer is to use “Fireshot add ons” if you use the Firefox browser and Fireshot Extentions if using Chrome, and don’t worry because Fireshot provides add ons for all popular browsers.
The advantage of this fireshot is that you can take a full screenshot of one page even though that part is not visible on the screen. And below are the steps for using the Fireshot Add Ons.
Screenshot Steps Using Fireshot:
1. Install add ons Fireshot in your favorite browser. In this example I am using the Mozilla Firefox browser, after completing the installation, please restart the browser.
2. After that, the icon will appear S, look at the image marked in red below, if not, you can find it in the menu Tools → Add-ons → fireshot.
3. Please prepare the page you want to take for the screenshot.
4. Press the arrow to the right of the S icon. And you will be given 3 choices to use.
- Capture Visible Part is a menu that you can use to take screenshots in the visible area only, this function is the same as the print screen that you usually use.
- Capture Selected Area is a menu that you can use to take a screenshot for the object that you marked, after pressing this menu you can drag the area you want to capture.
- Capture Entire Page is a menu that you can use to retrieve an entire page at once. See the picture below.
5. After you choose from one of the menus I described above, please save. There are 4 formats that you can choose to save the screenshot, there are .png .jpg. gif .bmp and .pdf
In using Fireshot, there are many features that you can use other than just taking pictures on the browser screen. With fireshot you can directly upload these images to Facebook, twitter, easycapture, flickr, picasa and imageshack.
Apart from that you can also see more features by pressing edit before you save your screenshot. You can enter text, drawings, pointers and shapes. You can also get even more features if you buy the pro version of Add Ons for $ 39.95.
FireShot Pro does provide you with all the tools and features you need to create great screenshots of web pages. Since you can instantly provide a screenshot of the web page with effects, add highlights, arrows, and text annotations.
But in my opinion, the free version alone is more than enough for you to use to take full screenshots on your browser page.
Besides being found in the Mozilla Firefox browser, Firefox add ons are also found in the Google Chrome browser, Opera, Internet Explorer, Seamonkey and Thunderbird. You can also use it in a way that is not much different from the one I described above.
And above is the article on how to take screenshots or screenshots of a full page on a browser page, I hope the article above is useful for you, making it easier for you to work faster to take pictures on your work screen. Good luck. 🙂