An Easy Way to Create Automatic Internal Links in WordPress with Internal Link Juicers – In SEO optimization, Internal links are very important and have a positive effect on your page rank. As you can see in every article I post, you will find some internal links that I post in every article. I do this because internal links have a good impact on both navigation and increasing rankings in search engines.
So, if you want to optimize each of your pages or articles, make sure to always post internal links with relevant articles. Because Google itself has stated publicly that internal links are part of the algorithm for “PageRank” and it also helps your readers navigate your site better. In other words, you can help your own site rank better on Google by simply adding internal links to some of your pages.
In addition, internal links play an important role in increasing traffic, increasing page stay time, lowering the bounce rate and internal links that link from old articles to new articles such as giving vitamin injections to new articles so that new articles rank faster in search result.
Now you know about the importance of internal links for SEO optimization in every article of your website. Now here I will introduce a WordPress plugin specially made to make it easier for you to automatically create internal links according to the keywords you want. This plugin is called Internal Link Juicer.
What is Internal Link Juicer?
Internal Link Juicer (ILJ) is one of the most popular plugins and gets good ratings from WordPress users for automatic internal linking. This plugin is perfect for anyone who has a website with a lot of article content in it, be it bloggers, SEO affiliates, agencies, businesses and much more.
You can use this Internal Link Juicer (ILJ) plugin to generate automatic internal links to any of your posts or articles. For each post you write, you can set target keywords to serve as internal links. When ILJ finds these keywords in other posts or articles on your site, ILJ will link back to your other posts with these keywords.
As an example:
For my article about “Best Hosting List”, I can add some keywords like “Indonesia’s best hostingOr “Cheap Hosting”. Whenever ILJ comes across these words in one of my articles, it will link to the article on “Best hosting list”.
Not only that, I think the Internal Link Juicer (ILJ) is also very smart, where you can set “gaps” to make keywords look more organic and natural. This gap works by allowing spaces between the keywords you specify. If the gap is not too large, ILJ can still make it an internal link.
For example, let’s say my keyword is “WordPress Speed”. If I set the distance to 3 and ILJ comes across a phrase like “How to increase the loading speed of a WordPress site”, then ILJ will link to “WordPress site loading speed”. There is a 2 word “gap” in the middle of my phrase and I have told ILJ to link when there is a gap of up to 3 words. So ILJ will create internal links on related words.
In this way, ILJ makes internal links appear much more organic than just the keywords you specify. And since you can assign unlimited keywords to any post, it can create some relevant and natural internal links.
The advantages of Internal Link Juicer
In addition to some of the advantages that I have mentioned above about ILJ, here I will provide several other advantages that are also very important for you to know about the internal link juicer plugin:
- Maximum diversification: It is as I explained above that ILJ has a smart placeholder feature, ILJ can create internal links in anchor text that are similar to keywords if you set it correctly in this plugin so that it produces internal links that look organic and natural.
- Automation: The most exciting thing is ILJ’s automation feature, where manually creating internal links to articles is tedious and actually having to manually generate proper internal links is very time consuming. With this Internal Link Juicer (ILJ) we can create automatic internal links just by entering keywords, everything will be created quickly and accurately.
- Full control: You as a user can take full control of the generated internal links. If you don’t want a certain word to be an internal link, you can enter that word in the blacklist column. And the type of post you should use to link, you can enter in the whitelist field. This option gives you full control over the plugin.
- Customize link output: With the possibility of template tags that ILJ has defined, you can customize templates for links or links, you can set all links to open in new tabs and you can also set the link to nofollow.
- Internal Links are configurable: You can define the number of links per page, as well as the links per target URL and specify the number for the targeted keywords, all of which can be configured flexibly on the ILJ plugin’s settings page.
- Complete Dashboard: Internal Link Juicer has a dashboard page with complete information and settings. You can always see the track record of all your internal links, so you can always monitor and organize them however you want.
- Perfect workflow: The plugin’s keywords panel in the post editor guarantees an efficient and super easy workflow. Internal linking renderings on each page are generated automatically and quickly.
It’s great to have all of these options. Even if you don’t change anything, it’s better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
The Internal Link Juicer (ILJ) plugin is free, so you can try this plugin to apply to your website, and if you benefit from this ILJ plugin, you can try the Pro version of ILJ for $ 69 per year which of course has far more features. more and easier for you. I think this plugin is perfect for those of you who want to really optimize each page to get a better ranking in search engines and also want to lower the bounce rate and of course will increase visitors to your site over time.