Easy Ways to Download Songs from Spotify to MP3 – Listening to songs on music streaming services like Spotify is very easy and fun, but music streaming services like Spotify require internet services that must always be online. Of course, Indonesian users who are still limited with internet services make it easier for us to enjoy songs in mp3 format and stored on a memory card so that they can be enjoyed offline.
And it gets even better when the songs are downloaded or downloaded directly from Spotify. The reason is that Spotify songs are available in much better quality than on most online music download websites or other streaming services. But of course then the questions will arise in our heads. How do I download Spotify songs to MP3 and save the music on our device? And of course the process for doing this takes a little bit of effort as there is no feature to download songs directly from spotify.
In this article, I will share an easy way to download songs from Spotifu to MP3 on your PC and smartphone. With the help of a simple Chrome extension, you can download Spotify songs to MP3 on your Windows PC or Mac without much effort. And next, I also have an easy way for smartphone users, where iOS and Android users can save Spotify songs directly on your smartphone device for free. So please follow the guide below:
Download songs from Spotify to MP3 on MacOS and Windows
If you use your desktop PC more often than your smartphone and also prefer to listen to songs on your laptop, then here is a method you can follow.
- Now you will see the Spotify And Deezer Music Downloader extension icon has been added at the top right corner of the screen, click on the icon to launch the Spotify web player. Now please Login to your Spotify account if you haven’t done it.
- Next, select any song you want to download and save it as an MP3 file on your PC or Mac. You have to open the detail screen. You can do this by clicking on the thumbnail of the song. With the extension activated, you will find a button “Download”Next to the song details. Click the “Download” option to save it locally on the device. For playlists, there will be a download option adjacent to each song.
Easy enough, right? Now feel free to download as many songs from the music list as you want, directly from Spotify and that too for free without any payment or subscription. As the name of the extension says, you can also download songs directly from the Deezer music streaming service.
Download Spotify Songs to MP3 on Android and iOS
Listening to music from the Spotify service is really high quality, but only if we are connected to the internet. Once the connection is lost, the music stops and it’s really annoying. Especially for free users, you can’t even save offline playlists on Spotify. So this is the second method you can do for iOS and Android smartphone users who want to download Spotify songs and save them on your smartphone device. We will use Telegram application for this method and moreover, this method can also be used for desktop devices.
- First, download and install the Telegram application on your smartphone if you don’t have it yet. Here is the link to Telegram for Android and Telegram for iOS.
- Before opening the Telegram app, you have to copy the link or URL of any song you want from Spotify. For that, simply open the Spotify app and select a song. Now tap on the three-dot menu icon ≡ at the front of the song and select “Share“. Next, tap “Copy Link“.
- Now, open the Telegram application. On the app’s home screen, tap on the search option available at the top right corner and search for “Spotify Music Downloader” bot or open it directly by tapping this link.
- After opening the bot, tap on the option “StartWhich is at the bottom.
- In the search bar, Paste the “song link” from Spotify you copied and tap the “Send” button.
- Within a few seconds, the bot will send you the same song with the icon “Download” attached. Tap on the icon and the song will download on your device.
Note: In the case of an iPhone, tap the arrow at the bottom right of the screen and then tap the “Share” or “Share” icon. And, finally, tap “Save to File” to download the song.
Using this awesome Telegram bot you can download as many songs as you want. This method applies not only to mobile phones, but also to the Telegram desktop application as well.
Many online services are also available on the internet that can help you download songs from Spotify to MP3, but almost every website charges a fee. So I think it’s a trick that is rarely known by many, and now you can easily download your favorite songs from Spotify.
I hope this article has provided a solution for you and if so, then share it with your friends so they can also download their favorite songs from Spotify for free.