Make Money Blogging with AdNow Native Ads. Internet media not only makes it easy to disseminate information and access information, but now the internet has also changed the effectiveness of advertising. In fact, recently the advertising media on television has been shifted by advertisements on the internet media as well as in our country, Indonesia, at this time the internet media is the choice for advertising.
The cost of advertising on the internet is not only cheaper than advertising with other media such as television, but also in terms of convenience and the many benefits that advertisers can get. Anyone can advertise on the internet, not only large companies with abundant budgets can advertise. Small business owners with the presence of the internet can easily display their ads and get high conversions with an adjustable budget.
Not only for advertisers who are lucky with the presence of this internet, but for bloggers this is also very beneficial because the presence of bloggers is what makes it easy for advertisers to advertise their products cheaply and bloggers can make money from advertisers.
Whoever you want to make money from advertising on the internet is quite easy, you only need a blog with high traffic to make money from advertising. With a small amount of money and consistent writing skills you can attract independent advertisers or join an advertising program. One of the most trusted and profitable advertising programs for advertisers and bloggers that you need to know is AdNow Ads.
Maybe some of you don’t really know about AdNow, which is more familiar, of course, the advertising program owned by the search engine giant Google, namely Google AdSense. But you need to know that AdNow is also an advertising program that deserves to be taken into account and of course AdNow is already very familiar out there. If you want to know more about AdNow, then in this article I will review in full about AdNow Ads.
What are AdNow Ads?
AdNow is an advertising network company founded in 2014 by the digital marketing team of Big Data, RTB, media buying, pay per click campaigns and mobile advertising with more than 10 years of experience. AdNow is a web-based advertising network with very popular native content ads (Native Media Ads) that provides PPC and CPM Ads, AdNow ads are widgets and are displayed as part of content, namely related content, banners and hybrid Ads which are a unique ad format because combine an ad with other engaging website content to increase user engagement. AdNow ads are available for various devices with various screen sizes such as mobile, tablet and desktop.
AdNow can be the best alternative Ad Networks other than Google Adsense to make money with your blog and if you have joined AdSense ads then it is not a problem to place AdNow ads on your website or blog along with AdSense. If you currently have a new blog with low traffic, you can try to join this advertising program from AdNow.
When this article was written, AdNow stated that it received an impression of 140,000,000 per day (5 billion / month) with 1,700 Advertisers, 150,000 Publishers and AdNow were used in 107 countries. Looking at these statistics proves that AdNow is very popular and trusted. And for Advertisers who run advertising programs to attract large traffic to their sites, this is the right choice for Advertisers to join AdNow immediately.
The advantages of AdNow Ads
The following below are important points of the advantages of AdNow that you need to know about both the benefits for Publishers and Advertisers:
Pros for Publisher (Blogger)
- AdNow has supported in 107 countries such as Brazil, Portugal, Mexico, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Poland, Greece, Turkey, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, China and other countries.
- Registration is free
- There are 150,000 registered Publisher sites
- There are 1,700 Advertisers registered
- 140 million impressions per day and 5 billion impressions per month
- 900 million users per month
- 500 million impressions on mobile
- CPM varies from $ 0.1 to $ 2, depending on the country
- AdNow accepts sites other than English
- AdNow reaches all over the world
- Can be combined with other ads such as AdSense
- Payments on time and paid weekly.
- The reporting system is presented in real time
- Ad types vary (native ads, banners)
- Supports a variety of devices (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- Supports a wide variety of web platforms
- AdNow doesn’t have complicated requirements
- Has a referral program (5% commission)
- The minimum payout is as low as $ 20.
- Support paypal and Wire Transfer
- No code conflicts with other ad systems
- All ads are pre-moderated and go through a security check process
- Personal account manager with local language support
- Average CTR 1.15% default ad
- Quick and easy setup process
- Competitive Prices
- Good customization for ad widgets
- The number of partners and publishers is always growing
Pros for Advertisers (Advertisers)
- Vakid traffic analysis and no fraud.
- Low CPC
- The original ad looks like part of the content ⇒ high CTR ⇒ the traffic involved.
- AdNow provides full support, helps with materials and provides advice on landing
- AdNow has its own supply of trusted publishers with geographies around the world, which are upgraded daily by the AdNow department publishing team.
- Option to set daily budget limit per campaign
- Target campaigns by browser, with all OS options, by operator and by network
- Does the campaign have better results on Monday? No problem – target your campaign by time and choose the best days and hours for it!
- Do you want a tracker for your campaigns? AdNow’s Macro ID will help you to know everything about the campaign
- You are not happy to see campaigns running on one website? No problem! Create your own black list and white list to prevent that from happening.
- AdNow has its own RTB platform. Perhaps it would be a good idea to talk more about the advantages of RTB as European advertisers are not confident in the effectiveness of RTB. You can get more inspiration which you can find here.
How AdNow Works
AdNow is a profitable and targeted advertising network for advertisers who want to generate a lot of traffic to their business sites through interesting article recommendations. Ads are placed as widgets on publisher blog sites that look like original content with a related post model.
Publishers can benefit from sponsored content every time they click and view advertiser content on their website. AdNow’s advertising service has been used by millions of webmasters and they are making good profit from this program. Ad content is placed safely and there are moderators who always check the content before publishing. AdNow offers advertisements with the Js tag so that it does not conflict with other ad networks such as AdSense, thus it is safe to use AdNow simultaneously with other ad programs without violating the rules and will not harm the publisher. In addition, AdNow also offers other benefits such as weekly payments, multilingual support, and easy customization of content widgets as desired and much more.
By having a site that is not so many you can still register to take part in the AdNow advertising program as a publisher, but to generate large income you also have to always try to bring large organic traffic from search engines to your site by always updating quality articles regularly. . And if your website can generate high traffic then you will be able to add PPC ads from AdNow. To make a lot of money really requires hard work, especially SEO optimization
as well as from social media, this applies not only to advertising networks like AdNow, other advertising networks also demand the same.
How to Register to Become an AdNow Publisher
If you are a blogger and want to make money from your blog through the AdNow Native Ads advertising program, the method is quite easy. Follow the steps below.
- You will see two options to list as Advertiser or Publisher. Because you are a blogger, please click Publisher.
- Fill in the registration form consisting of name, email, language, password and skype (optional) and click the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the registration form, you will get a reply email from AdNow to verify, now open your email and click on the verification link sent by AdNow Network.
- Once verified, your email is verified, please log in to your AdNow Dashboard account.
- And congrats! You have successfully become a Publisher for the AdNow Network.
Next How to place the AdNow ad widget on the blog?
After successfully registered with the AdNow Network you must place an ad widget on your blog so that the ad appears on your blog.
- Please log in to your AdNow account dashboard and submit your blog to be reviewed by the AdNow team.
- If your blog has been reviewed and approved by AdNow, then you can place an ad widget on your blog to display Ads.
- Once activated your blog click on the Widget option from the Dashboard.
- Now you can set the widget you want and click the “Save” button.
- Then click the HTML option to display the HTML code.
- Copy the HTML Code Widget and Paste it on your blog.
- Please save your changes and now you have successfully placed the AdNow ad widget on your Blog.
You can join the digital point forum to get more information about AdNow Native Ads, you can ask questions and exchange experiences about AdNow Ads there. AdNow Digital Point Forum
Above is a complete explanation of the AdNow Network and a guide to register to become a publisher on AdNow. Hopefully this article was useful for you and good luck. 🙂
Urgent: Since there are some bloggers who complain that AdNow is no longer paying, and some don’t think AdNow is a good alternative, I recommend that bloggers don’t sign up for AdNow anymore. Thank you