How to Delete a Website Google Analytics Account [Baru] – Google Analytics is a free web analytics service provided by Google to provide basic statistics and analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) your website or blog. This service is available to anyone who has a Google account and wants to have an accurate visitor analysis tool on their site accompanied by complete data that records the various activities of your website visitors.
If you don’t use Google Analytics and don’t have a broad understanding of Google Analytics, then please read the Google Analytics guide in this article, Read → Best Beginner’s # 1 Guide to Understanding Google Analytics.
By having a Google email account, Gmail, you can log in to create a Google Analytics account. Google analytics is very important for a site, because with this free service from Google you can see the complete statistics of your visitors both live, daily, weekly and monthly, and you can even analyze the SEO performance for your site using Google analytics.
I have previously made articles how to register and install google analytics, but now I don’t discuss that but in this article I will show you how to delete your Google Analytics account on your website or blog. Of course deleting your analytics account for various reasons such as maybe your site is no longer active, or you want to change your Google Analytics account to another email account. And below is a short guide that you can follow.
How to Delete a Google Analytics Account
1. Go to the Google Anlytics Site using your existing gmail email address.
2. Login with your Google account username and password.
3. Click the “Sign in” menu in the upper right corner and select “Google Analytics”.
4. After you log in, you will see several menus in the sidebar of your Google Analytics account, and click the settings menu at the bottom left in the form of a “Gear” icon as shown below.
5. After you click the “Gear” icon settings menu, you will see a display like the picture above, then select the “Admin” menu at the top.
6. Next select the “Account Settings” menu and see there will be a button with the name “Move to Trash Can” and please click on that button, you will be taken to a page to confirm whether you really want to delete your Google Analytics account, if you have. sure then feel free to press the “Trash account” button to delete your website Google Analytics account.
Now your Google Analytics account has been deleted on Google and you will receive an email notification about your action.
And those are some easy steps to delete your Google Analytics account, you can follow the steps above and don’t forget to also delete the tracking code on your website or blog to make it really clean. Please try and good luck. 🙂