Want to change profile photo YouTube channel Do you fast on a desktop computer or smartphone? Here’s a guide on how to easily change YouTube channel photos that you can follow both on a desktop computer and The best smartphone You.
Changing the profile photo of a YouTube channel is probably only done after the YouTube channel starts getting an audience, but sometimes it is done at the beginning with the aim of making the YouTube profile photo as attractive as possible to make it look cool and even this method is quite proven to make people interested by viewing our video content or viewing the channel us as a whole.
If you want to change the icon for your YouTube channel profile photo, it’s relatively easy to do on desktop computer You, but a little more difficult to do on your mobile device smartphone. And even though this method is very easy, there is still a lot of content from beginner creators on YouTube or users who just want to comment on having trouble changing YouTube channel photos. Here’s how:
Changing YouTube Channel Photos via Computer
- Go to YouTube, click on your profile photo in the top right corner and click “SettingsOr “Settings”.
- In the Channel section you will see your YouTube channel profile photo and click the words “Edit on Google“Under your account name.
- You will be taken to the About me page. Click Profile photo You and click Upload Photo.
- Choose the best photo that is stored on your desktop computer to become a profile on your YouTube channel. When the photo has been uploaded, click “OK” done.
Changing YouTube Channel Photos via HP Smartphones
- Open the YouTube app, tap profile picture You’re at the top right.
- Tap “Help and Feedback” or “Help and Feedback” at the bottom of the Settings menu.
- Type in the search field with the keyword “Manage your channel icon”.
- Click the “Google Account Settings” link and you will be directed to your main browser to access the about me page.
- Please enter your Google account if not already. If so, you will see your Google account profile photo and click on the photo.
- Now you can replace and upload your YouTube channel photos with new ones. And done.
What You Need To Know About The YouTube Channel Photo Icon
A few more things to remember about YouTube channel photo icons are that YouTube allows various types or image formats to be used as profile photos such as jpg, bmp, png, and even gifs. However, for YouTube channel photos in gif format will not be animated.
You can upload images up to 800 pixels x 800 pixels, which is fantastic, but bear in mind that you may see your YouTube channel profile photo later displayed as a small circle on most visible YouTube screens. So keep your YouTube channel profile photo simple and minimalist. Create the small space that YouTube provides with an eye-catching but visible photo, and not too much of a crowd.
Want a large audience on your YouTube video?
If you want to take your YouTube channel to the next level and get more views on YouTube then make sure to follow these tips and tricks so that your YouTube videos have a large audience, This guide will help you how to promote YouTube videos for free please read here → 10+ Ways to Get a Large Audience on YouTube Videos.
And that’s a complete guide that you can follow for how to change your YouTube channel photo either via a smartphone or desktop computer. Hopefully this article is useful and good luck. 🙂