How to Withdraw Money from Payoneer via ATM and Bank Transfer. Payoneer is the most popular online service company that allows you to send and receive cross-border payments from all over the world online. Payoneer is similar to PayPal, but the PayPal service can only be used online, while Payoneer can be used online and offline like a local bank with a physical Payoneer MasterCard card.
In this article, I will give you a guide on how to withdraw money from Payoneer if you have a balance or funds available in your Payoneer account for withdrawing the money.
There are two ways to withdraw money from Payoneer, namely withdrawing money from your Payoneer account directly to your local bank account or using a Payoneer MasterCard card by directly withdrawing through various ATM machines bearing the MasterCard logo.
How to Withdraw Money from Payoneer
Before we continue on how to withdraw money from Payoneer, you should read ⇒ Guide on How to Register a Payoneer Account, if you don’t have a Payoneer account and don’t forget to use my exclusive affiliate link here, You will get a free registration bonus of $ 25. Or you can register directly if you don’t want it directly to the Payoneer site address -> https://www.Payoneer.com/.
Now, let’s move on to the two main ways you can use to withdraw money from Payoneer.
1. Withdraw money at an ATM with Payoneer MasterCard
If you are registered for a Payoneer account then you probably already have a physical Payoneer MasterCard card and if you are a new user / customer and haven’t ordered a MasterCard / ATM Card for your Payoneer account then you can easily order one for your account just by logging into the account You and by filling in the information Order a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard.
After you order a Payoneer card, please wait about 20 to 40 days for your Payoneer card to be sent to the address you used to register or receive cards. Or if more than one month the card hasn’t arrived, try asking the post office because I used to do that too.
After you receive your Payoneer card, you must activate & link it with your Payoneer account. You can see the guide on the Payoneer card envelope. And it’s very easy ..!
Furthermore, after connecting Payoneer MasterCard with your account, you can use the card to withdraw money from your Payoneer account using ATMs around the world, do online & offline shopping, and much more as long as you have a balance on Payoneer. 😀
Steps to Withdraw Money via ATM
- put in Payoneer card into the ATM machine.
- Select a language (Indonesia)
- Enter 4 digits PIN Your Payoneer Card (Explanation of the 4-digit Payoneer PIN and how to change the PIN).
- Choose the type of account “Credit“
- Select the nominal amount displayed or you can enter the amount manually by selecting the menu “Withdrawal of another amountThen press Correct
- Take Money You and the receipt, and don’t forget to take your Payoneer card.
Urgent: There is an ATM withdrawal fee of $ 3.15 per withdrawal, so make sure you calculate your balance in dollars first and convert it to rupiah. If your balance is small, leave at least $ 4 or $ 5 for a successful withdrawal. Because if an error occurs, $ 1 will be deducted. And you cannot withdraw more than $ 210 via an ATM.
2. Transfer from Payoneer to Local Bank Account
The most interesting & useful feature of Payoneer is that you can withdraw money from your Payoneer account directly to your local bank account.
With Payoneer Bank Transfer, you can add up to 3 bank accounts to your Payoneer account which means you can easily withdraw money from Payoneer using that bank account in your local bank currency which is IDR. However, there will be a 2% conversion fee and lower rate.
Steps to Transfer Payoneer to a local bank account
- Visit the site Payoneer and log in with your account.
- Click Menu Withdraw »To Bank Account
- Click Payoneer balance You are available.
- choose Bank account which you will transfer money from Payoneer. (Because you can add 3 local bank accounts)
- put in Total balance that you want to drag and fill in the information fields if necessary. And click the button Review
- Make sure the amount and bank destination are correct, if sure click the button Withdraw
- Finally, an information page will appear on the amount of balance withdrawal and the value in rupiah currency and the estimated time it will enter your account.
Apart from withdrawing your money from Payoneer using the two methods above, you can use the balance in your Payoneer Account for other purposes, for example:
1. Online Shopping
With the help of Payoneer, you can make purchases & shop online. This is an ideal service for Bloggers, Freelancers, Affiliate Marketers & those who work online & make money.
You can basically use your Payoneer Card to make online purchases at online shops that support Payoneer payments.
2. Offline shopping
With Payoneer’s MasterCard Debit Card, you can use it to pay for your groceries as long as the store accepts card payments as you would when paying with an atm card Bank Indonesia You.
And those are the two methods of withdrawing money from Payoneer via ATM and bank transfer. As an online business, blogger and freelancer, it is very important for you to have a Payoneer account. Because this is an important service for receiving your payments from various countries and outside affiliate programs and as an alternative to PayPal. Hopefully this article was useful for you and good luck. 🙂