If you earn or have money in your PayPal account, it may be because a friend sent you some cash, or from a business you run that freelance clients pay you using PayPal, and you want to know how to withdraw your balance from PayPal.
To withdraw money from your PayPal account, you can transfer it to your bank account, or use credit card connected to withdraw money from an ATM. It’s a good idea to check the fees and charges for the services you need before you withdraw your money from PayPal – especially if you are going to change your balance from one currency to another, for example from USD to IDR.
You can read about How Much is PayPal Discounted and How to Avoid It?.
The most common way for PayPal users in Indonesia is to withdraw money from PayPal by transferring the PayPal balance to a local bank account.
Requirements before withdrawing Money from PayPal?
- Make sure that your PayPal account is fully verified, you can verify with a visa credit card or mastercard, and if you have trouble making the credit card you can use another alternative, namely using a VCC (Virtual Credit Card).
- Add or connect your local Indonesian bank account with your PayPal account. Read: How to Connect and Confirm a Bank Account at PayPal
If the two conditions above are met, you can withdraw the money balance from PayPal to your local bank account.
How to withdraw money from PayPal to a Bank Account
If you want to get money from your PayPal account, you can withdraw funds to your own bank account online or using the PayPal app. If you want to transfer money to your account, here are the steps you need to do:
- Log in to the account PayPal You
- You will see your money balance in the top left corner, and click the menu “Withdraw FundsUnder it.
- Next, please select in the top column “From PayPal Balance“, And will see your available balance, then select where you want to transfer, and select”Bank name and account“You, if that’s true. Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw into the “total“, Make sure the amount you enter is below the balance value. And if you want to drain your PayPal balance, make sure to leave 2 USD. Click the button “Continue“
- Double check the information containing the name of the bank, account, transfer amount, transfer fee and others. This is the last process, you can cancel this process by clicking the X icon or clicking the back menu. If all matches, you can immediately click the button “Transfer“.
- You will see a notification “It works“And click the” buttonDone“. You will also get an email about the transfer you made from PayPal to your bank account.
Urgent : Estimated PayPal delivery is 2-4 working days, but if you transfer funds before 8am on weekdays, Monday-Friday, then usually at 10 am the money has entered your bank account, if it is above 8 o’clock it will be send the next day. However, it depends on the bank and PayPal, so that’s uncertain. As long as the bank account that you connect is correct and matches the name listed on your PayPal account, it is certain that there are no problems in withdrawing funds, if there is an error, the balance will be returned to your PayPal account.
And for application users PayPal mobile, to transfer funds to your bank account:
- Enter the PayPal app and see your PayPal balance
- Tap “Withdraw money “.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- You will see Amount information, from your destination PayPal fan bank balance.
- Tap “Withdraw” and Done.
And that’s a complete guide on how to easily transfer money from your PayPal account to your local bank account. For those of you who don’t have a PayPal account, please register for PayPal and read the guide here. Hope it is useful. 🙂