Did you know that Payoneer also supports local bank account withdrawals? In this article I will create a guide for how to add a local bank account on Payoneer. Previously, I made an article about how to withdraw money balance from Payoneer via ATM local bank in indonesia.
Adding local bank account in Payoneer account is probably the best solution for all payments or money withdrawals from payoneer account to your bank account. The plus is that it doesn’t cost anything. Only apply currency conversion fees, for example from USD to Rupiah or IDR as is the case withdraw balance from PayPal to Indonesian Local Bank.
If you have a verified local bank account (that means your bank account can be used), then in the article below you will learn how to add an account Bank Indonesia You are on your Payoneer account for free with no fees & no hidden fees.
How to Add a Local Bank Account at Payoneer
Before you start following the steps below, you need to keep a few points in mind.
- The bank account you add must be yours & can be operated & managed by yourself!
- You can add up to 2 local bank accounts in your Payoneer account.
- Your local bank account must be validated by your Local Bank before you add it to Payoneer!
Now go ahead and follow the easy procedure below.
1. Login to Account Payoneer You.
2. Click the menu Settings → Bank Account
3. Click the ‘Add Bank Account’ button.
4. Enter your Bank Details
- Select Bank Type: Personal
- Select Country: Indonesia
- Select Currency or Currency: IDR
5. Enter your bank account details
- put in Bank name You, for example, Bank Central Asia (BCA).
- put in Account name or Your name in the bank account you use
- put in Account number You
- put in Branch CodeFor example, BCA Branch Code is 014 and has an additional 4 digits at the end of the number 014. Where the 4 digit numbers are the BCA bank code in a particular area where you make it. For example, the bank code for BCA KCP Blimbing Malang is 0140331, just enter it 0331 in the Branch Code column.
6. Check the two options “I agree to the Term and Condition” and “I Confirm the bank Account detail above”. Then click “Next”. You will receive a Verification Email in just 3 Business Days.
A verification email regarding your local bank account will be sent to you which will inform you of the status of your shipment.
You can also see how to withdraw money from your Payoneer account to your local bank account in the following article → How to Withdraw Money from Payoneer via ATM and Bank Transfer .
I hope you can now easily add local bank accounts in verified accounts Payoneer You. If you have any questions regarding the process or any difficulties, please let me know in the comments below.