How to Create a FAQ Page in WordPress with the Heroic FAQs Plugin – One of the keys to success in online business is to provide a good customer experience, provide full support so that customers feel appreciated and it will make them come back again, even the price can be the umpteenth number if customers are satisfied with the service you provide. One of the services you need to provide to provide a good user experience is to provide an FAQ page.
This FAQ page has always been an important part of all website owners, both large and small. Because with an FAQ page on your website, besides making it easier for customers to find the information they are looking for quickly and easily, this will also reduce the burden on you and your support staff in answering some common questions that are often asked by customers because most of the questions already exist. answer in the FAQ page. And this can be the first goal for every customer when experiencing difficulties before deciding to contact support.
Before we get into the main topic of this article, let’s first study some of the points below.
What is an FAQ Page?
FAQ is short for Frequently asked questions or Frequently Asked Questions. On the website the page (FAQ) is used as a collection of information containing questions and answers to deal with common problems, flows and objections that customers have.
The FAQ page is intended to make it easier for customers to find answers to specific questions about the product or business operation you are running. And it can also act as a starting point for customers who are looking for answers before they contact you directly with their questions.
Benefits of the FAQ page
- Build trust with customers and show customers that you understand the challenges they face and how you can help
- Improve customer service by answering common questions
- Save you time and money by reducing the number of repeat calls and emails to your support staff.
- Increase your visibility in search engines or improve SEO your site.
- Improve the user experience by making it easier to find what they’re looking for. Linking answers to blog posts or content pages directly will make it easier for visitors to find information.
- Can demonstrate product excellence and strengthen the reputation of your expertise.
- Can convert visitors into customers.
And that’s an explanation of what an FAQ page is and some of the benefits of providing an FAQ page. Now let’s move on to the main discussion, which is how to create an FAQ page on your WordPress site. In this article I will introduce a cool plugin that can help you create a fully featured and easy FAQ page, namely Heroic FAQs.
What are Heroic FAQs?
Heroic FAQs is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create and develop a detailed FAQ or “Frequently Asked Questions” page to answer customer questions in a fast and simple way. These WordPress FAQs plugins are developed by an experienced and expert company in developing and designing knowledge-based WordPress themes and plugins viz HeroThemes.
Heroic FAQs have been used by more than 20 thousand users for both business and professional purposes. With these Heroic FAQs, apart from making it easier for you to organize questions and answers for your customers, they can also help in increase sales because customers can easily access the FAQ page and get the assurance they need about the services and products provided.
Heroic Pricing FAQs
The Heroic FAQs plugin is a premium plugin that costs a little more to create an FAQ page, and here is a list of price plans that you can choose from for the Heroic FAQ plugin:
- Basic $ 49: 1 Site, 1 Year of Updates & Support, Premium Support.
- Professional $ 69: 3 Sites, 1 Year of Updates & Support, Premium Support.
- Business $ 149: 10 Sites, 1 Year of Updates & Support, Priority Support
All prices above have a 30 day money back guarantee, where you can request a full money back if you think the plugin doesn’t live up to your expectations.
Top Features Heroic FAQs
The Heroic FAQs plugin has lots of features that make it easier for you and the website developer to use this plugin effectively and create a cool and attractive FAQs page, and here are some of the features that the Heroic FAQs plugin brings:
- A drag and drop interface that allows plugin users to write questions and answers, group frequently asked questions and rearrange items by simply dragging and dropping them.
- The addition of Rich Content lets you add more content to your FAQs page, including videos, blockquotes, and much more.
- The Heroic FAQs plugin has a Configurator which helps add questions and answers faster.
- The plugin comes with 5 designs with unlimited configuration options so you can create unique FAQs page views.
- Content can be matched with the branding of your company website so that it has the effect of blending in with other parts of your website.
- The FAQs page is compatible with any device and optimized for smartphones and touch devices too.
- Theme compatibility means that the FAQs web page will be integrated into the overall theme of the website.
- Frequently asked question groupings can make it easier for customers to browse through the content to find the questions that are running in their minds.
- CSS3, Accordion and Toggle Animations.
- Can be easily translated.
Why Use the Heroic FAQs Plugin?
Basically, to create an FAQ page you don’t need a plugin and can immediately create a new page and type in all the frequently asked questions and their answers. However, by using the Heroic FAQs plugin everything becomes easier both in creation and installation and of course more organized. Apart from that, you can also have a nice FAQ page with animations that are more interesting to your users.
With Heroic FAQs you are also editable where all the content contained in the FAQ page can be edited on one screen easily without having to do anything with coding.
How to Create a FAQ Page with Heroic FAQs
To create a FAQs page with Heroic FAQs, the first thing you need to do is buy a license for the plugin at the price I mentioned above.
After you have finished purchasing the plugin, you can download and install the plugin on your WordPress site. You can read my guide on Complete Guide to Installing a WordPress Plugin.
After your Heroic FAQ plugin is activated, you will see a page where you need to enter the plugin license in the column provided. You can get the plugin license on your account at herothemes. And click the “Activate” button.
After that, you will see a welcome greeting from the Heroics FAQs and 3 easy steps to get started creating your FAQs page.
In the first step “Create an FAQ Group”, you are required to create an FAQ Group to classify various kinds of questions and answers according to the category you want. Please click the “Add FAQ Group” button and enter the name of your FAQ Group in the column provided and click the “Save” button.
Next, you will see the FAQ editor, where you can type a question at the top and type an answer in the field below. This FAQ editor is very similar to the WordPress editor on posts and pages so you will be very familiar with this section. After you have typed in the questions and answers, please click the “Save” button.
To add questions and answers to the FAQ page, you only need to click “Add New FAQ”, and to edit, delete or deactivate the FAQ list, you only need to click on the icons on the right. And you can also adjust the position of your FAQ list simply by swiping up or down.
The final step, which is to put an FAQ list on your page or post. It’s very easy, please create a new page or post, and you will see a new button added to your WordPress editor with the name “Add FAQ”. After you click the button, you will see a popup where you can select the Group FAQ you want to enter and also select the animation at the bottom, the Heroic FAQ plugin by default already provides 4 themes.
In addition, you can also create a custom theme for your FAQ page animation by selecting the “Customize” tab menu, in this section you can select animation (Accordion and Toggle), icon size, position, and icon shape. If you are satisfied with your choice, please click the “Insert FAQ” button.
After that, click on the “Published” button and now you can see the results of your FAQ page created with the Heroic FAQ plugin.
You can see directly the FAQ page section displayed live on the demo page provided by Herothemes here ⇒ Demo Heroic FAQs.
That’s all you need to do to create an FAQ page with the Heroic FAQs plugin, and you won’t find a settings page on this plugin because the plugin is completely built for your convenience without the need for a lot of setup.
Having an FAQ page on your business site will be of great benefit to customers and even ease the work of your support staff. With Heroic FAQs, making the FAQ page very easy without the slightest need to think about code and the FAQ page that is generated with the Heroic FAQs plugin looks more attractive and professional.
Indeed, the Heroic FAQs plugin is a paid plugin, and the process and results will be worth the money you spend. The plugin will really make it easier for you and web developers to create a FAQs page, please buy this plugin and you don’t need to worry because it’s been proven to be used by tens of thousands of developers and business people.
And that’s my full review of the Heroic FAQs plugin, I hope this article is useful for you and helps make it easier for you to find and learn how to easily create an FAQ page. Good luck 🙂