How to Create Email in Gmail. Google Play, Gmail, and many other applications have great Google and you need to have and where when you want to start you are required to have a Google Account. No matter what your reasons, if you play with the internet you will need an email address and I highly recommend that you have a Google account like Gmail.
Gmail is Google’s very good email, almost no email service can match Gmail at this point. With a simple interface, never crashes, easy to use and with one Google account it can be used to access all other Google services. In addition, from a security point of view there is also no doubt, because all products released by Google are very safe services.
How to Create a Google and Gmail account on a Smartphone
If you are currently using an Android phone, then setting up a Google account is made very convenient for Android users, because you need to know that the Android operating system belongs to Google.
Now let’s get started
- Open “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the “Account” section.
- Tap on “Add Account”, the plus icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on “Google”
- Tap “Or Create New Account”
- Type in the “Name” associated with the account. While you don’t have to use your real name, it is recommended that you use your real name if this will be your primary account.
- Tap “Next” or “Next”
- Enter your date of birth. Note: Google requires all Google account users to be at least 13 years old and some countries have a higher age requirement, but to have an account that can use Google Wallet (or use a credit card on Google Play), the account holder must be 18 years old.
- Select gender. If you do not wish to be identified by your gender, you can refuse to disclose your gender. There are also gender specific options for those that identify outside of the cisgender binary.
- Tap “Next”.
- Enter your “Username”. This username or username will be your Gmail address as well as the username of the email account to log into your Google account.
- Tap “Next”.
- If the “username” or username you want has been used by someone else, you will be asked to choose a different username and google will provide suggestions for you. Choose one of the suggested usernames or type in a new one until you get a username that no one else has used yet.
- Type in “Password” or a new password for your account. The minimum password is 8 characters, but fortunately Google doesn’t require you to combine your passwords with numbers or special characters, you can use regular letters.
- Retype “Password” or your new password in the “Confirm Passowrd” box. You will be notified how strong or weak the password you choose.
- You will be asked to add the phone number “Add Your Phone Number”. This phone number can be used to verify your identity, help log into your account and help people find you if they have your phone number. If you want to add a phone number, enter your mobile number.
- Tap “Next” to verify your number or Skip if you don’t want to enter your mobile number now.
- Your Google Account is now set up, and your username and password length will be displayed. With this Google account, you can access google applications such as Gmail, Google Doc, Google Analytics, Google Drive, Google My Business and many more.
If the date of birth associated with your account is over 18, you can add a credit or debit card to your account to use it to buy apps or pay for subscription services like YouTube Red, but you don’t need to set one at this time.
How to Create a Google Email Gmail Account on a Computer
It may be easier to set up a new account on your desktop or laptop. You can open this link in any web browser of yours to get started.
- Please visit the following address https://accounts.google.com/signup
- Enter “First name” and “Last Name” or your first and last name.
- Enter the “Username” username that you wish to use for the account. You may need to add numbers or use a different name if the one you want is already in use.
- Enter and confirm the “Password” or the password that you will use for the account.
- Google needs to send you text messages for security reasons. Enter “Phone Number” or your telephone number.
- Enter the code you received in a text message.
- Enter a backup email address if you have one. This can be used to help you recover your account if you are locked out or when you forget your password.
- Enter your preferred date of birth and gender.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions. You can also choose which data Google collects about you.
Now you have finished creating a Google or Gmail account via your computer. From now on, you can access various services owned by Google.
How to Create a Google Account with Email Other Than Gmail
Creating an account on Google doesn’t have to use Google’s email account, Gmail, but you can also use other email that you have or you can also use email with your domain, for example [email protected]
- Sign out of your Gmail account or another Google account if you’re currently signed in, then go to https://accounts.google.com.
- Click the ‘Create Account’ link under the gray “Login with Google Account” box.
- Under the “Select your username” field, click I prefer to use the link for my current email address or “User my current email address istead”.
- Enter your non-Gmail email address that you would like to register with Google for example “[email protected]”.
Once you click this link, you will be able to enter your current (non-Gmail) email address for the setup process. This is the most important step in this process. As already mentioned, I highly recommend setting up or dedicating an existing email that is on your domain (example: [email protected]).
- Complete the new account form filling. Form filling as in general, namely:
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number (use the number that receives text messages for recovery purposes).
- Please tick to accept Google’s “Privacy and Terms”. Google’s Privacy and Terms will likely change over time due to constantly evolving regulations.
- Verify your new account via the email address you provide by following the final instructions given (usually this is just a click of the button or link included in the new email you receive to the email address you just registered).
After registering your email address with Google, you can give access / ownership of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, and other Google tools you use to your email account other than Gmail.
And that’s a complete guide on how to create a Google account to access Gmail email or other google product services. Hopefully this article was useful for you and good luck:)