The tutorial this time is still around iPage hosting. and what I will discuss is how how to create a new database on iPage Hosting. The iPage database is an unlimited database and you should try it for your website.
Here’s how to create a new database on iPage:
1. Log in first at iPage
2. Directly search for the icon mysql database and click the menu.
3. After that click add database in the top right corner.
4. After that a pop up will appear and enter it database name, username and password, and don’t forget to remember to configure your website.
5. If so, the results will be like the image below, and to enter phpmyadmin, click access phpmyadmin
6. And if you have entered phpmyadmin, you can see that there is a new database name that you created.
* if you want to register on ipage, please read first here