How to Buy Gigs Services on Fiverr [Panduan Terlengkap] – Are you familiar with Fiverr by now? Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services. It was founded in 2010 and provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers around the world.
Fiverr is the world’s largest market for digital services. Fiverr allows you to browse through a selection of freelancers offering services, and place an order in just one click. The service offered on Fiverr is called Gig. And the services offered are very cheap starting at $ 5 and its multiples. And below is a complete guide on how to buy a gig on Fiverr:
Quick Guide to Buying Gigs on Fiverr
- Signing up: Registering on Fiverr is free. Only registered users can buy and sell digital services on Fiverr. Register Fiverr → https://www.fiverr.com/.
- Finding Services: You can find the service you need by browsing the Fiverr catalog across various categories, or by using the search and filter features on Fiverr to find a specific service or seller.
- Placing Orders: Once you’ve found a gig you like, click on it for more information, such as a description of the service, portfolio or work samples, and pricing. If you have specific questions, it’s best to contact the seller before ordering. When you feel you have found what you need, simply proceed with placing your order.
Note: All gig purchases on fiverr are subject to a $ 2 service fee starting 2018 which previously was only $ 1. Fiverr charges these fees to help Fiverr operate the fiverr platform and offer 24/7 customer support for your orders.
What can you do with $ 5?
On Fiverr for just $ 5 you can buy a gig on fiverr and get a wide variety of digital services to meet your needs and help make it easier for you to build your business. Some of the digital services that you can get such as creating logo designs, WordPress fixes, make a video opening, infographics, backlinks, SEO optimization and much more.
If you are a new Fiverr user looking to learn about how to buy and get what you want on Fiverr then this article is what you are looking for.
To make a purchase on Fiverr is very easy, you only need 3 simple steps:
- Find the best deals
- Place your order
- Orders received and completed
Are you ready?
Before you continue reading the complete guide to buying Gig on Fiverr, make sure you currently have a payment instrument such as PayPal (Complete Guide How to register PayPal), because it is the fastest and easiest payment method.
Step 1. Find the best offer
To start – open Fiverr (this link opens in a new window so you can reference the guide as you work).
If you don’t have an account yet, click the “Join” button in the upper right corner via the following link Register Fiverr → https://www.fiverr.com/. Now you will see a registration form.
You can too
- Enter your email and account information to register,
- Or log in with your social media accounts in one click.
I recommend logging in with Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn as it saves more time and keeps all your credentials in one place. But if you don’t like it then enter your email address.
Once done, you will be directed to the Fiverr homepage to start making your first purchase.
Depending on what you need, choose a category from the top menu (whether it’s Graphic & Design or Digital Marketing).
Or you can simply type in the search box for the exact project you are looking for. For example in this example I want to buy a backlink for my blog, so I would type “Powerful Backlink”. Then press enter. Or for backlink seekers, here I have backlink sellers recommended by Fiverr → 24 Best Link Building Services in Fiverr.
Now you will see hundreds of Freelancers or stores offering their backlink services.
Please select one of the services displayed that matches what you are looking for. Or you can also use the filter feature on the left side and scroll down until you see the Seller Level category. Then check the “Level Two” and “Top Rated Seller” options.
“Level Two” sellers and above are those who have completed at least 50 individual orders within two months while maintaining a star rating of 4.5 or more, which basically means these people are more experienced and trustworthy.
After you filter, open it and open it in a new tab that you are interested in. Here are some tips for finding the perfect service on Fiverr:
- Look at at least a few gigs. When you’re first starting out, you may be tempted to go with what is shown in the first box. But you most likely won’t find a best seller on your first try. If you want a big job done, don’t rush it. Shop around and add the best shows to your favorites list (at the top right corner of the screen) then view them all, their testimonials and rate the seller to decide the best option for you.
- Read the full description. It goes without saying that you want to know exactly what your salesperson has to offer, but at least study well what’s in the description whether it fits your needs.
- Look at the estimated delivery time. If you want your work to get done quickly, you want to make sure the estimated delivery times are reasonable or you might get stuck with a project on hold for a while.
- Contact the Seller. You can also contact the seller to confirm your doubts or ask about their services, you can always contact them by pressing the contact button on their profile.
Step 2. Place your order
Once you’ve found the perfect offer or you’ve also contacted the seller to confirm about your order, select your package offer on the right side of their store.
You can select “Gig Quantity” and then click the green “Continue” button.
On the next page, you can customize your order, you can immediately make a purchase or add extra packages if needed. If so, please click the “Order Now” button.
Now choose your payment method between PayPal (the fastest way), Visa or Bitcoin. On Fiverr you can also use payment with Payoneer on the Mastercard and Visa sections.
After you complete your purchase, you will be directed to a pending order page.
This means you have successfully ordered your first Fiverr Gig! Your payment is now held by Fiverr and only released to the seller 14 days after order completion.
You will now be asked to fill in the terms of your order before your salesperson can finally work on it.
Be as specific as possible, giving sellers the information or any references they need. Even if you want creative work done, I still recommend that you provide detailed information to avoid disappointment in their personal view.
If you buy backlinks, make sure you provide your blog URL and also provide as accurate keywords as possible so that the backlinks are really done according to your expectations.
After you send them your extraordinary terms, all that’s left is to let them do the work and reward you.
Usually the salesperson will get the job done in exactly the estimated time of delivery and Fiverr will email you once news of your order comes.
Meanwhile, to check the status of your order, hover over your account name in the upper right corner. Click “Orders”. This allows you to quickly check the status of your current order.
Step 3. Complete the order
Now that you are satisfied with your order, click the green “Order Complete” button option.
You will be asked to rate, leave public comments and / or tip sellers. I highly recommend ratings and comments, it not only helps you to create better relationships with your sellers for future projects but also helps other buyers.
And you are done!
Now let’s use Fiverr to work on a wide variety of projects for your needs and to improve your business. The $ 5 value certainly isn’t a big deal, right? 😉
Once you know what to look for and how, you can get a lot more done on Fiverr for 10 times cheaper elsewhere.
With the right tools, you can really take your business to the next level. Give it a try and get something done today. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions about Fiverr, I will try my best to answer! Ready to sign up for Fiverr and Buy a Gig on your first Fiverr?