How to Embed Youtube Videos in WordPress – YouTube is a video sharing website that is owned by Google, whoever you have the video can upload videos on YouTube and can be seen by all people around the world. Because YouTube is a video site, you can share videos on YouTube on various social media and blogs.
In this article, I will provide a brief guide on how to put YouTube videos in WordPress posts. This tutorial is of course a very easy tutorial and most bloggers already know about it, but for beginners it may still be difficult to post YouTube videos on WordPress. If you still can’t, feel free to continue reading the article below.
How to Add Youtube Videos on WordPress
1. Please visit the YouTube site here ⇒ https://www.youtube.com/
2. Select the video you want to install or do a video search through the search field at the top by typing in keywords as below.
3. After you type keywords in the search field, YouTube will display several videos that are relevant to the keywords you typed. And please click on the video that matches what you are looking for.
4. Then click the Tab menu Share it will bring up a popup column with various social media icons and there is also the word “Embed” at the bottom of the link. Please click on the words “Embed”.
5. After you click “Embed”, a popup column will appear again which is divided into two columns where the left is the video display and the right is for the embed code and video settings that you will install in your WordPress post. Any changes that you make to the right column area will be displayed directly in the video column on the left.
6. Please copy the embed code or iframe and enter or paste the code into your WordPress post. Don’t forget when putting the code in your WordPress editor in “Text” mode instead of visual as below.
7. After that you can switch again to the Visual editor and the video that you installed will be visible.
8. Finally, please publish or update your post by clicking the “Publish” button if it’s a new post and clicking the “Update” button if your post is edited. And feel free to see your post again to see the results so that it looks like the image below.
And those are some easy steps you can follow to put YouTube videos in your WordPress posts, Hopefully this article was useful for you and good luck. 🙂