How to install WordPress on iPage cPanel Hosting – iPage hosting is one of the hosts on the list best hosting all you need to try to run your site. Like our favorite site, verandalounge.co.uk also uses iPage hosting as a place to store all of the website files. You may be wondering if you can use WordPress with your iPage account. The answer is yes of course you can, iPage hosting is the perfect match for WordPress.
As with the verandalounge blog, it is also built using the WordPress platform. You will have the ability to design your website, as well as create and modify your website content on iPage via WordPress. iPage is the cheapest hosting than the other hosts on the list 10 best hosting services. You can register your site with iPage hosting for as little as $ 1.99 / Month. Visit the iPage website ».
Here are some of the advantages of using iPage hosting
- Unlimited Disk Space and bandwidth for a low price of only $ 1.99 per month
- 100% money back guarantee if you feel unsatisfied during 30 days of use
- Easy WordPress installation
- Free web marketing credits
- Free domain registration for one year
- 24 × 7 customer support
- Online help center for both text and video documents
How to Install WordPress on iPage Hosting
In order to use WordPress on your iPage account, you need to be able to install WordPress on your iPage account. Here are a few steps to install WordPress on cPanel iPage which are very easy for you to follow.
1. Log into your iPage account. When you visit the site iPage, You will see a login button on the top right. Click the login button and you will see a page like the image below to enter your user and password.
2. On your Control Panel, at the bottom of the menu “WEBSITE“, You will see the icon”WordPressAnd click the icon.
3. You may experience this warning after clicking the WordPress icon earlier, then click the “button”continue“.
4. On the next page, you will be directed to mojomarketplace.com to install WordPress.
5. Next, click the button “StartIf you want to install a new WordPress on your site if this is the first time. If not, click the button “Import“If there is a pre-existing WordPress installation.
6. After that, select the domain you want to run on WordPress. Don’t forget to click the button “Check Domain“If your domain is ready to be installed.
7. Finally, click on the button “Install Now”To install WordPress on your chosen domain. Don’t forget to tick “I have read the terms and conditions of the GPLv2”
After you have finished installing WordPress on your iPage account, you can now use WordPress to start creating content for your website. You can also design your website, and add other elements such as widgets, plugins, WordPress themes, etc.
If you have any problems installing WordPress on your iPage account, you can contact iPage support. You can reach them anytime via phone, email or live chat 24/7.
Above is a guide on how to install WordPress on iPage hosting, I hope this article is useful for you. And congratulations on signing up for iPage hosting. If you do not like outside hosting, or are having problems using the payment system PayPal or credit card, you can use Indonesian hosting services because there are also many good Indonesian hosting. Please check here for the list the best hosting in indonesia.