To start building a site with WordPress is quite easy, and of course the first step is to rent the best hosting to accommodate the wordpress files for your site later. Success in blogging or running a website is one of them using best hosting. The best hosting is very much one of the best hosting it is HostGator. Hostgator provides a fairly affordable price of $ 4.5 / month, with 1 domain and unlimited bandwidth and space. Visit the site to register on hosting Hostgator».
If you want to get serious about the online world and want to build a successful online site, don’t even think about investing in quality hosting. If at this time you have chosen Hostgator as your hosting and are still confused about how to install WordPress on Hostgator cPanel, then in this article I will provide a complete tutorial on How to Install WordPress on Hostgator cPanel Hosting.
Install WordPress on Hostgator cPanel
Follow this step by step guide to install WordPress on Hostagtor cPanel hosting:
One of the fastest and easiest ways to install WordPress on your hosting account using QuickInstall. This will make for an easy installation process and within minutes you’ll have your WordPress blog installed, up and running.
Hostagtor offers a variety of ways by which you can install WordPress on their server either the manual way or the fast way.
In this WordPress installation guide, I will of course use the quick method by using QuickInstall on Hostgator to install WordPress. It’s one of the easiest ways to get started with WordPress & within 5 minutes your WordPress site will be ready for you to use.
1. Login to your Hostgator cPanel web
2. Look for the Rows of menu in Software / Services and click the Quick Install icon.
3. After that you will be taken to a new page and select “WordPressOn the menu on the left sidebar. And you will see a page open and click the Install WordPress button as shown below.
4. Fill in the required information on the form completely such as your domain name, install folder, user admin, email admin, blog title, first name and last name. See the image below for more details, but remember to change it according to the information you want. Especially for the root directory, you can fill in for example ‘blog’ if you want to save the file in a sub directory called blog. but if you want in the main domain then leave it blank. If you have filled in please click the button Install WordPress.
Note: Make sure that you don’t use “admin” as your username, as this puts your site’s security at risk. Not using your email address or your nickname. The point is to make it really hard to guess.
5. Wait until the installation is complete, if there is a complete notification at the top. Please click the menu View Credential. on the menu there is information on the URL and user password to login to your WordPress site.
Above is a complete guide to install wordpress on cPanel hosting HostGator, please try and have a good time starting your blog with WordPress. Good luck 🙂