Bouncezap ~ Online Marketing Tool to Help Your Business Grow – Turning visitors into customers is not easy, there are many things you need to do to achieve this. Apart from offering an attractive product, advertising in the right media, you also have to create interesting content so that your readers can be interested in your product and in the end they buy your product. But there is one way you must do to turn visitors into customers by implementing a strategy of collecting emails and creating promos that stand out on your website.
To get lots of emails, social followers and products to stand out on your website of course you also need a tool that takes care of all that easily and you don’t have to think about it technically, there’s a cool tool that’s proven to help increase sales and convert visitors into customers which you can use is Bouncezap.
What is Bouncezap?
Bouncezap is a tool online marketing which can help you convert visitors into customers by displaying a message that stands out to all of your visitors or only to specific segments that you are targeting. This is a practical and efficient marketing tool that is very easy to use and you as a beginner will be able to easily use this bouncezap.
Boncezap can display messages prominently in the form of popups that are displayed in a light box, bumper, full screen, and bar. Where you can display messages to capture customer email, increase Facebook likes, product feedback, promote products and pages, and much more. And Bouncezap also supports mobile so that your prominent message can be displayed properly when your visitors come using a smartphone device.
Bouncezap Key Features
Here are some excellent features of the tool service affiliate marketing, online marketing or marketing bouncezap that you can get and consider using bouncezap to increase sales and convert your visitors into customers.
- Bouncezap supports a variety of website platforms so you don’t have to worry about using this tool on your website. Bouncezap also specifically creates a plugin for WordPress to make it easier for WordPress users to integrate their WordPress site with Bouncezap.
- Bouncezap is not only a tool for displaying email fields to collect emails from your customers, but bouncezap can display other messages such as product promos, product feedback, capturing social likes, and much more.
- Bouncezap has an intuitive user interface and tons of templates that are already provided for you to use right away so you don’t have to think about technical things to create a bouncezap view, but you are still given the option to create your own custom design.
- Bouncezap features behavior analysis technology to monitor user behavior and predict user actions at key moments during the buying cycle. Serve the right message at the right time and capture the leads you could potentially lose.
- Bouncezap can detect traffic sources, the type of device used and much more. Using this data, you can easily enter or exclude traffic types. For example you might want to show some special offers to visitors from Social media or only users with mobile devices.
- Bouncezap can easily target site visitors based on how long they are on website pages. Show the message immediately, or maybe after a while of browsing. And you can also set the time when the close button will be displayed.
- Bouncezap has a builder that is very easy to use, you just have to choose what you want to achieve, the type of message you want to display, choose your design then customize it. In this builder you can also see how messages will be displayed to your visitors on your website live so you can make changes quickly if it doesn’t match your expectations.
- Bouncezap is fully featured analytics real-time to monitor your campaign. You can view impressions, conversions, conversion rates, adjust time ranges and much more.
Bouncezap is an online marketing tool that you can use for free with a limit of 1500 visitors per month, in this case it means that visitors see messages displayed with the bouncezap tool to as many as 1500 visitors to your website. And for those of you who want to get more than that, you can use this Bouncezap service for a very cheap price of $ 9 per month.
For this free version of Bouncezap you already get various features in it such as A / B Testing, Unlimited Campaigns, Bouncezap Builders, All styles include lightboxex, bars etc., as well as analytics. As for premium services, of course you will get all the features added with additional features such as logo Bouncezap is available for you to remove, there is no limit to messages displayed to your visitors and you are free to create your own custom design.
How to Use the Bouncezap Service
To start using this Bouncezap service, you must first register an account on the Bouncezap site ⇒ Bouncezap Register.
After registering and activating your account, you will go through several steps to create a campaign on Bouncezap. The first step is in the “Site” section where you are required to enter your domain URL and set the time according to the region zone.
The second step in the “Goal Selection” section is where you can select your campaign objectives:
- Grow Mailing List
- Increase Facebook Likes
- Get Product Feedback
- Promote Product or Page
In this example I will choose “Grow Mailing List”, which is to capture the email list from visitors ..
The third step in the “Banner Style” section, you can choose how to display your message (which is the form of an opt-in, in this case). You can choose from:
- Light box
- Bumper (bottom right-corner)
In this example I will select the “Light Box”. This choice will affect the next step where you will be faced with a choice of templates that match the type of style you choose.
The fourth step is in the “Templates” section. Here you will see a lot of templates that you can choose to display your campaign, feel free to choose according to your tastes and needs.
The fifth step in the “Design”, you get many customization options. You can change everything, such as changing the Text, Fonts, Colors, Background. Besides you can make design adjustments as you wish, in this section you can also set when the close button will appear.
The sixth step is in the “Choose Triger” section, here you can choose 5 different ways to trigger your message:
- Date and Time – Display messages to visitors who come at a certain date / time
- Behavior Analysis Technology – Display messages based on intent, such as exit intents
- Time Based Functionality – Displays the message X seconds after the visitor lands on the page
- Scroll Functionality – Displays messages after a certain scroll depth
- Select Element – Displays a message after the user clicks on a specific element.
The seventh step in the “Audience”, here you can select visitors to receive a display message from you, as well as set how and when your message is displayed such as the source of traffic, user device, set popup messages displayed.
Here you can also sync with third-party email marketing services if you want to add subscribers directly to your mailing list such as Mailchip, Converkit and many more.
After setting up the Audience chart, you are now finished with the process of creating a campaign message. Now it’s time to integrate your bouncezap campaign with your website platform. You can click the “Integrations” menu on the left sidebar and you will see a script in a box which you can copy and paste before the tag.
And if you are a WordPress user, then you are very lucky because Bouncezap has specially created a plugin to integrate Bouncezap campaigns with WordPress.
Please now download and install the Bouncezap WordPress plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard because the plugin is already in the WordPress directory.
After you activate it now go to the menu Appearance »Bouncezap. All you need to do is enter your Bouncezap account ID and save it.
Then, once you have activated your campaign, your Bouncezap campaign will go live on your WordPress site. And just like that to integrate bouncezap with WordPress, there are no other settings. And here is an example of the results from the display of the Bouncezap campaign.
After activating a campaign, you can view basic statistics about conversion rates in your Bouncezap account.
And that’s the step by step to use Bouncezap service, an online marketing tool that is very easy to do even for beginners. As I explained above, Bouncezap can not only display an email box but also you can use it to display product promos, capture social followers and much more.
Bouncezap is a practical and efficient online marketing tool that you can use to campaign and transform blog visitors You become a customer. This tool is very easy to use for beginners and advanced alike with a simple process with no coding knowledge required. For WordPress users it’s also easier with a plugin to integrate Bouncezap with WordPress, but installing with code is also very easy to do. And most importantly, Bouncezap is a powerful tool with many important features in it and has a free version for trial and a premium account at an affordable price.