What is Domain Authority? – Domain Authority or Domain Authority is not a new phrase in the world of SEO and bloggers, but there are many new bloggers who don’t realize the importance of domain authority.
In the past, a website was weighed based on its page rank or Page Rank (PR). Now, Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA) play a major role in ranking each domain.
The following is a complete explanation of what is Domain Authority (DA)? and where you can learn what you need to know about “domain authority” (including how to check your domain authority score!), as well as some additional related terms that are important to understand.
I want to share this important topic with you because once you understand what domain authority (DA) is, you can start to focus on properly blogging so that it can compete in search engine results.
What is Domain Authority (DA)?
Domain Authority (DA) or in Indonesian it is called domain authority is a measure of the strength of a domain name and is one of the many factors assessing search engine rankings. Domain Authority is based on three factors: Age, popularity, and Size. And the Domain Authority (DA) rating ranges from 1-100.
Search engines want to provide users with search results that show trustworthy sites. This is done because there are so many new sites that appear every day and many do not survive for various reasons, while making users find quality sites that are what they want.
Domain age is an indicator of trust because it is proven that search engines find websites that have a long life. If a site owner has maintained a consistent website registration and has resulted in increased traffic to the domain over time, the search engine concludes that it must serve the purpose of searching for that site and that the site becomes a trusted source.
Domain popularity is measured in part by the number of inbound links from quality sites that own the domain. Inbound links to a domain are a signal that the website has valuable and shared useful information. This is why the hat campaign SEO pure link building in a healthy way is very important. Tactics such as blogging and blog commenting, press release distribution, directory and profile submission, article marketing, and social media help to build inbound links to your domain and generate traffic over time.
The size of the website in the domain contributes to its authority because the number of pages on the domain is correlated with the amount of content that can generate inbound links. A larger website with quality content on every page will have more inbound links than a smaller website.
Domain Authority or domain trust is important because it helps new pages of content (including blog posts) get on index faster on search engines and stand a better chance of ranking search engines in search results.
Following are the DA Rating Ranges from 1-100:
- 1-10 Poor – Your site is young and weak. There is still much you need to do for your site.
- 11-20 Decent. Your site is decent, but what you’re doing is good, and it still needs hard work to improve.
- 21-30 Fair. Your site is showing signs of SEO, but there are many things that can and should be done to improve.
- 31-40 Competitive. Many startups find themselves in this DA range. It’s not bad, and you start to get close to the sweet spot.
- 41-50 Good. Now you get somewhere. This is a great place, and many good e-commerce sites find themselves right in this category.
- 51-60 Strong. This is a value that shows your site is already strong in the competition.
- 61-70 Excellent. An DA at this level is a huge site with a lot, a lot of recognition backlink, and considerable authority. Many .edus are in this room.
- 71-80 Outstanding. You dominate in the SERPs and own your niche. The fast sprout is 73.
- 81-90 Very Outstanding. You are in the upper echelons of power. You can consider yourself here.
- 91-100 Rare. These sites are famous names like Wikipedia, Facebook, New York Times, etc. Your site will probably never reach this level. Only a fraction of the percentage of sites on the internet have ever scored this score.
Urgent : Are you in need of quality and instant backlinks? You can read my new article about → How to Buy Services on Fiverr [Panduan Terlengkap].
How to Check the Score (Domain Authority) DA Website
There are several tools for checking domain authority scores or scores available online that you can use to check your website’s DA. The first is the Moz website, where you type in your domain or sub-domain address, it will show you the latest DA score of your website. You can visit the site Moz Site Explorer.
If you are using the Chrome or Firefox browser, you can use the MozBar extension to check the domain authority (DA) and page authority (PA) of any web page you are currently visiting, and I highly recommend that you use those extensions.
The domain authority ranking factor is comprised of over 40+ signals, but there are a few things you can start doing right now to increase the domain authority of your website. Please read: 5 Steps to Increase Website Domain Authority (DA).
Hopefully the above article helped you understand what Domain Authority is, and have a good time fighting to increase your DA value. 🙂