7 Quick Steps to Create Your Own Blog – If you are currently planning to create a blog, but are still confused about what steps you should take in blogging, then here I will give you 7 quick and easy steps on how to have your own blog so that your blog will grow into a successful blog.
The steps that I will mention below are the steps you must follow if you want to be serious about blogging and reap success, because so many people just because they hear or read from various articles that getting money from blogs is very easy and makes a lot of money. , they blogged in droves and failed before passing a year of blogging activity and did not even get a penny from the blogging that was already in progress.
Here are 7 steps to have your own blog:
Please do the 7 steps below to start to have your own blog, the steps below are very important and if you really do everything well then your blog is sure to be successful and can make money blogging the.
1. Topic or Niche: The first thing you need to determine is what topics you will discuss in your blog later. By knowing the topic or niche before starting a blog, you will find a starting point in determining a domain name, design concept and even a blogging platform and hosting service that fits the needs of your blog.
In addition, by knowing a niche that you like and understand it deeply, you will be able to have lots of ideas for making articles in that niche. That way you will last longer in blog development until you are successful and not fail in your first year.
2. Blog Platform : The second step is to choose the right blogging platform or CMS for you to use. There are so many blogging platforms spread on the internet that you can choose from, from free to paid ones. In this step, I will certainly advise you to use the WordPress blogging platform.
WordPress is a blogging platform that is open source and free for you to use, WordPress is also a top choice for bloggers because of its simplicity and the number of tutorials compared to other platforms. WordPress is also not only used to build blogs, but can also be used to build sites with various purposes such as business web, online store and many more according to your wishes.
3. Hosting Services : Once you have chosen the right blogging platform, you will need to look for a web hosting service that specializes in providing hosting services that can be integrated with your chosen blogging platform or CMS. If you are using WordPress, you will find tons of dedicated hosting services for WordPress, for example: offering dedicated cPanels users, enhanced WordPress platform, automatic WordPress core updates and 1-click WordPress installation, to help you create your own blog easily and quickly.
This hosting service is essential for the success of your blog, because with best hosting Your site can be accessed with fast loading, site speed is what search engines like Google love so that you can compete in better search results.
4. Domain Name: Don’t forget to register a domain! You can choose a unique domain name, which matches the niche of your blog. To get a domain name is not difficult, because when you sign up for a hosting service there will be offers to purchase a domain name.
If you sign up for hosting like SiteGround, iPage, or Bluehost and if you want to use hosting in Indonesia, feel free to use hosting services from companies like Niagahoster or IDcloudhost. You will get a free domain name for one year. Your domain name must be easy for your potential visitors to read and remember, and the domain name must reflect the niche or topic of your entire blog, so choose carefully before buying a domain name for your blog, it can also be the brand of your business. You later.
5. Theme Design: The theme design of your blog site should be attractive but not over the top. What this means is that you should look for or even buy a theme that has a professional design. A blog with an attractive appearance will certainly make visitors comfortable and remember your blog site. In blogging, articles are indeed the main strength, but providing an attractive and professional design will certainly add value to the blog itself.
Blogging platforms like WordPress offer users tons of free themes with a variety of designs according to their needs, as well as many WordPress themes that are search engine friendly. You can even customize the template design of your choice if you are somewhat familiar with CSS, HTML and PHP, to make it a little more unique.
If you are having trouble finding a free WordPress theme that suits you, it will be much easier if you buy a premium theme that is tested and has full features. You can get premium themes at low prices, no need to spend hundreds of thousands. You can see here for premium themes only 69 thousand only → Cheap Quality Premium WordPress Themes.
6. Content: Now in step six, of course you already have an active blog, now is the time for you to create interesting articles according to the topic or niche of your choice. Complete review of the topic into several articles that are easy to read and useful for your visitors.
Create unique articles and always update your articles with the schedule you have set, for example, you can update articles once a day or 5 articles a week. By keeping blog articles updated, you will get more visitors every day, do it patiently and when the blog already has a lot of visitors, that’s when your blog has to make money.
7. Share: The best way to attract new readers, and to keep your readers engaged, is by sharing your blog posts on various social networks. Facebook, Twitter, G +, Reddit and even Linkedin are great platforms for sharing links to blogs. By sharing each new article on social media will drive new traffic to your site, and allow readers to react and comment on the posts on the blog that you create.