Brilliant Tips for Marketers to Increase Sales. Currently there are lots of new bloggers appearing and besides that there are also many failed bloggers. Most of them think that blogging is easy and is the easiest way to make money. But the truth is about 80% of bloggers never make even for $ 100 from their blog site. And one of the reasons most bloggers fail to make sales from their blog site is the lack of a monetization plan.
If you are one of them and are currently looking for ways to increase sales on your blog site? And maybe you’ve spent hours of time blogging but still haven’t made any money?
Then it’s time for you to change your strategy and find out what strategy is really working for you.
In this article I will provide 5 tips that can increase your sales. And if you can apply these 5 tips, it is certain that you will increase the overall sales of your site in 2020 and beyond.
5 effective tips to increase sales on your blog site
Here are five effective ways you need to do to increase sales on your blog site and good luck in doing business online.
1. Your blog design is the new king
Every successful blogger says content is king. But you also have to make blog design the new king for now. Because if your blog design is boring it will make your visitors lazy to read your content. Good content will be in vain if you don’t support it with a good blog design.
Your blog design acts as a powerful branding tool in itself. Make the first impression always the best impression. Don’t just do a WordPress installation and don’t do anything else on your blog design. Try to take blogging to the next level, giving more emphasis to your blog design.
Make sure to have a unique and attractive logo design for your site. Do a trend analysis on the latest logo designs so you can make a logo design attractive visuals for your blog site later.
Use a premium theme for your blog, you can buy premium WordPress themes from well-known developers like MyThemeShop or on Elegantthemes. A serious blogger should invest money in your blog design because:
- A good blog design can attract potential customers to your blog. Visitors can spend more time on a well-designed site.
- If you face any design problems you can get support from the team if you go for a premium theme which you would not be able to get if you used a free theme.
- Premium themes will be made more SEO friendly than free themes, and this will allow you to increase organic traffic to your blog and a higher chance of getting sales.
If you don’t want to buy a premium theme, consider making major changes to the free theme if you can afford it. And again that your content is also very important, so make these two things king.
2. Do keyword research
If you ignore keyword research for your blog, it is the biggest mistake because without keyword research there is no SEO and no SEO it is difficult to find success in blogging.
Getting the right visitors is very important and this you can get through keyword research. Because you can find out what keywords are often typed to find your product later. So keyword research ultimately plays a big role in increasing sales on your site.
How to find suitable keywords for your blog?
- Identify topics around the niche that you will target. Because this is a topic that your readers will browse related to your niche.
- Use keywords. Try long keywords or Long tail keywords around 4-5 specific words. It is less competitive but very effective when compared to you targeting the main keywords for only 1 or 2 words. Also make sure to find out more about LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) keywords, this LSI keyword is a keyword that is relevant to the main keyword (the keyword you are targeting). Doing this can help you get more visitors from search engines.
Feel free to try to use the help of this tool when doing keyword research:
- SEMRush – You can get lots of keyword ideas for your blog niche. The advantage of this tool is that it can analyze your competitors’ high ranking keywords and suggest the right keywords for you.
- Keywordtool.io – This tool also works as an alternative to Google’s keyword planner.
- Moz Keyword Explorer – This tool provides you with lots of keyword ideas.
- Google Keyword Planner – Google’s free keyword planning tool.
3. Analyze and learn from your competitors
Whatever type of business you are in, you must always spy on your competitors if you want to grow. This does not mean that you are copying their ideas, but observing their next strategy. That way, you won’t miss out on opportunities that might work in your favor too.
By analyzing your competitors, you will be able to provide the more sophisticated products that customers want. You can spot your competitors’ shortcomings and make this your opportunity.
Learn from other people’s mistakes and you learn from those mistakes and try to do the right thing.
Analyze the following to outperform your competition:
- What kinds of services do your competitors offer.
- Observe customers from your competitors, check your competitors’ customer complaints.
- How do they present content?
- How do they collect email addresses?
- What techniques do they use to convert visitors to buyers?
You can use tools like SEMrush for research.
4. Focus on users, not the number of page views
Build trust. Don’t just focus solely on increasing the traffic of your website. This means that you should focus on your paying users, not page views.
Engage with your readers when they comment on one of your posts. When you get loyal readers for your blog, you don’t have to worry about the traffic of your website.
Focus more on building a thriving community around your blogging network and engaging with your audience via social media and email to increase your sales.
5. Make your email list a top priority
Did you know that most successful marketers generate 80% of their income via email lists.
Email Marketing is an automated revenue engine for any online business. This is the most effective way to generate sales. You can try one of the email service platforms to streamline your email marketing strategy here » 5 Best Email Marketing Service Platforms You Must Try.
Why give top priority to your email list?
- You build trust by sending email updates.
- With email you can generate income within a few hours.
- This is the cheapest way to communicate with your audience.
- With an email list at your disposal, as you build other businesses you can take advantage of that list to offer your new products easily.
Because when people subscribe to your blog newsletter, it means they have expressed an interest in your business. And you have permission to communicate with them.
Apart from the above, you still have to always create useful content. That way you will always provide a reason for your blog visitors to always visit your blog again and again. And to get success in business, you must always be patient and consistent with the business you are running. Always make your product better over time.
And above are some brilliant tips that you can apply to your business success and increase your sales. By applying the tips above, you will get success. Keep trying and good luck. 🙂