5 Ways to Get Many Quality Backlinks – As affiliate marketer experienced, you may notice that Google penalizes websites because of the backlink scheme and keyword stuffing. That means, you must avoid the following things in order not to be exposed to witnesses from Google:
- Don’t spam your website backlinks on irrelevant sites
- Avoid adding nonsense keywords to your content
- Your content needs to improve the user experience
One of the most effective ways to improve your website (and increase the money you make from affiliate marketing) is to get more high-quality incoming backlinks to your content. Because it’s no secret that Google places a high priority on incoming links or backlinks and content in its ranking algorithm.
So how do you get high quality backlinks to your content? Use the five tips below:
1. Create Amazing Content
Quality is the key to success to get top ranking in Google search engine. If the backlink doesn’t benefit the user experience, Google doesn’t want to show it.
The first thing you need to do is work with an affiliate program that you feel confident will help you provide more value to your audience. Is the product something your audience will be interested in? Is the product something you can provide expert insight into?
Always think about how to make affiliate marketing content relevant and useful to your audience. Some of the ways to provide value include:
- Displays information that helps your audience
- Make sure the content is fresh and unique
- Increase credibility by backing up your content with research and links to other high-quality content
If affiliate marketing is a side business and you don’t have the time to spare, it’s better to create less high-quality content than to distribute more content that doesn’t provide value.
2. Find the High-Quality Website You Want to Work on
When you promote your content on sites that have been penalized by Google or which provide little value, of course that is a mistake. You can find a better publisher partner with these tips.
- Use tools to identify the best sites: SEMrush and Link Explorer by Moz show how authoritative sites are based on traffic, backlinks and other factors.
- Find out which sites link to your competitors: See their content and engagement. Look at using SEO tools to confirm their quality. Maybe they are also good for you to collaborate with.
Do some research for your potential partner’s websites. Again, backlinks should be based on quality, not quantity.
3. Build Publisher Relationships
Simply ask the publisher you want to work with if they would like to feature your content on their website. As with any personal relationship, you want to approach the publisher with respect and make your offer relevant and attractive, as follows:
- Introduce yourself and tell publishers what you like about their content
- Explain why your website content is suitable for their audience
- Suggest content exchanges if it makes sense to your audience
Never approach publishers unless you can provide something of value to them and their audience. Spamming publishers and asking for backlinks from them will only damage your reputation.
4. Become a Guest Blogger
If you enjoy creating content, another way to get more inbound links or backlinks for your own website is to be a guest blogger. Here’s how to take advantage of guest blogging.
- You create free and valuable content for top publishers.
- You ask the publisher if they are willing to let you include links to sections of your content, in sections and / or in your author bio.
- You provide great content for their audience.
- You build trust and authority as an affiliate marketer.
- You get a great backlink to your site.
Plus, you get free promotions when publishers share your guest blog on their social sites.
5. Comments on Blogs
Entering keywords is prohibited, so is spamming blog comments. However, if done correctly, commenting on relevant blogs can be a great way to get incoming backlinks for your content.
Here’s how it works:
You read content on a website or blog that you are really interested in, then leave a comment with your opinion about that work or content. In some cases, the commenting tool will ask for a link back to your website. If not, you can link to content that is highly relevant to that person’s post / your comment in the blog’s comments.
Be careful leaving links or links in comments. Publishers can mark your comments as spam, or their comment moderators can remove you as a spammer.
Simply leaving a genuine comment (and having a backlink to your site as a commentator) can be enough to spark interest in your website and drive traffic. Visitors who see high-quality content on your website may want to partner with you.
Backlink building needs to be a part of your affiliate marketing strategy
If you find success with affiliate marketing, you probably already have a content marketing strategy in place. On the other hand, if you want to take your work to the next level, you need to spread that content to more people and get more incoming backlinks.
The best way to avoid being penalized by Google or other search engines is to always prioritize quality. That applies to the way you build genuine relationships with publishers, the comments you leave on your blog, the content you create for your site and content you create for other people.
A good place to start is to look at what your competitors are doing. Think of ways to create their content and the backlink building tactics they employ.
And there are 5 ways you can do more quality free backlinks high on your website or web content. Follow the tips above so that your affiliate marketing website wins on search engines and gets more sales and commissions for you. Hopefully this is useful 🙂