10 Reasons Your Website Needs To Do SEO Optimization – Since the internet began to develop, many online businesses have sprung up with various types of businesses, and businesses that were once done for real have now all shifted and developed online. With the internet you can sell products or services through various media such as social media like forum, social networking sites (facebook, twitter, youtube), advertisements online store free (olx or tokopedia) and various similar media as a place to market products and services.
By utilizing various media as above, an online businessman can easily use the features that have been provided, but of course their use is limited to what has been provided by the media, because the media is provided free of charge. If you don’t want to get unlimited features, an online businessman must also create a platform for his business activities by building a website on his own.
By creating a site, online business people have more space and freedom in pouring ideas according to the business model that is being carried out to the most details of their business.
However, making your own site certainly has its own challenges, especially regarding site competition in search results. Getting better search results in search engines is very important. Even if you have built a site with an attractive design and complete features, it is not enough for the success of your business site. After building a site according to your business, the steps you need to do are find ways to make your business site many potential visitors come. One of them is by means of SEO optimization.
In the world internet marketing There are 3 types of optimization efforts that can be done to increase visitors to your site, namely: SEO (search engine optimization), SEM (Search engine marketing) and SMO (Social Media Optimization). And here are 10 reasons why your website needs SEO optimization:
- Internet Marketing and SEO strategy is the only form of marketing that puts your business, product or service on the main page of search results and with SEO techniques you will get targeted customers and potential customers who are actively looking for what you have to offer.
- Increasing brand awareness and visibility is very important, because 8 out of 10 people use the internet to find products or services.
- With SEO techniques your site will get potential visits directly from search engines to find your product or service.
- Utilization of Web SEO from all e-commerce websites, increased significantly by 19% in 2007.
- By utilizing the Site as Web marketing and implementing an SEO Optimization strategy, it is certainly a practical way that can work to market your products and services 24/7 365 days compared to you doing marketing through traditional advertisements such as Radio, Newspapers, Tv and Billboards which have limitations. short time and high cost.
- Businesses shifting from print media to e-media advertising have been noted in Business Journals to abandon print media and move directly to Web marketing and SEO strategies.
- Organic search engine results account for 85% of all users who click, compared to only 15% for sponsored ads, such as Pay Per Click (PPC).
- E-Commerce itself has seen a double digit growth of 16.5% in 2010 worldwide.
- It has been proven that internet users find products or services through the help of internet search engines such as Google. Nearly 250 million searches per day are made via Google. This number will certainly increase day by day since the presence of 3G, 4G, 5G or wireless network.
- Almost everyone now has best smartphone and use smartphone to search both information, products and services. This will certainly make the internet a way to find various information.
Above are 10 reasons why your site should do SEO optimization, with this fact there is no more reason for you to ignore SEO optimization. Hopefully this article is useful for you. 🙂